The Official List of Players Cleared to Play Against VT Thread....

Gables Cane

Sophomore
Post any news (confirmed or unconfirmed) or rumors of players returning to practice following an injury or COVID-related absence....

So far Chaney was confirmed practicing by D$ earlier today after apparently suffering an injury in the first quarter of the NC State game.

Advertisement

So for you social media sleuths, does this mean he's playing or supporting his teammates who made the trip to Blacksburg?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If he did he's dumb bc he's costing himself 1st/possibly 2nd round money

i mean at this point if he doesn’t play this week then is there really a reason to play the last 3 games and risk severe injury if you know you are leaving early?

he may come back and play but I just don’t know if it’s worth the risk/reward for him

No because we likely are playing our last game. GT has Covid issue, UNC likely will by the time we play...I expect the season to get postponed or canceled within 2 weeks. Thus, Brevin has played his last game unless he wants to come back in 21 to make sure he gets into the first round.

Advertisement
Khalil Herbert has been upgraded to probable. Run D better be ready.

Khalil Herbert has been upgraded to probable. Run D better be ready.

**** I saw questionable 1 hour ago. Must’ve went through warmups and is feeling good. Thing about hamstrings it can pop any minute. Hard to be effective when you are worried about really cutting it lose.

anyone who has had a real hamstring injury you what I mean. You just never know when you are fully healthy.

There’s no way Brevin Jordan opted out. I refuse to believe that could be the truth. But ****... it would make sense.

Advertisement
Back