The Official FIRE Mark Richt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Watching the Duke game and Kentucky for basketball, Kentucky has suffered because and its directly because of Duke recruiting of the same targets Kentucky missed. The one thing is Kentucky has this cycle to recover because of the one and done rule. Similar to Miami......every cycle if we get plucked by teams like bama lsu uga fsu uf etc. if directly affects us moving forward and its a 3 year thing so we r fuqed. The next coach will have an uphill battle no matter who it is.

I can’t even root for a new OC or staff upgrade. The only thing that will help this prgram get to the next level is a new HC. Richt may be worse than Alfraud Gluten.

I can’t even root for a new OC or staff upgrade. The only thing that will help this prgram get to the next level is a new HC. Richt may be worse than Alfraud Gluten.
it wont help, and everyone saying keep Diaz is delusional.....same heads screaming for Larry Scott to stay on staff. We have to reset the whole thing all over again

Advertisement
We just may need saban to retire str8 up till we get woke again, also when he retires we have to have a monster coach

Dwinstitles, I know it looks bleak right now mate but stranger things have happened in the past as can in the future. I’m ho,ding out hope upon hope that with dwindling ticket renewals for 2019, the continued decommitment of top talent, and James feeling the heat from the BoT because of it all means that Pastor Richt will put us out of our misery and decide to hang up his bible and head off to other pastures.

Dwinstitles, I know it looks bleak right now mate but stranger things have happened in the past as can in the future. I’m ho,ding out hope upon hope that with dwindling ticket renewals for 2019, the continued decommitment of top talent, and James feeling the heat from the BoT because of it all means that Pastor Richt will put us out of our misery and decide to hang up his bible and head off to other pastures.
Hope so but doubt it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn’t look good before the season and I was Concerned before the start of the season but I thought with the season we were expected to have it would get better but obviously that’s not going to happen after this ******* debacle

You are all in on the crootin. Where do we finish this cycle come Feb?

flour-hair-dryer.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back