The Official FIRE Mark Richt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
flour-hair-dryer.gif

Is that one of Dozier's sisters?

Advertisement
Advertisement
What I don't get is why Rick hasn't turned over every rock to find a QB. He didn't like Kaaya. He doesn't like Perry or Weldon. Rosier is turrible. He obviously has his doubts about Williams too. Why isn't he trying to recruit more QBs? He barely recruited Williams, got lucky there (maybe, remains to be seen) . What the **** is going on with the QBs?

What I don't get is why Rick hasn't turned over every rock to find a QB. He didn't like Kaaya. He doesn't like Perry or Weldon. Rosier is turrible. He obviously has his doubts about Williams too. Why isn't he trying to recruit more QBs? He barely recruited Williams, got lucky there (maybe, remains to be seen) . What the **** is going on with the QBs?
cause hes fuqin old

While I am no fan of Coach Richt, I have issues with all this foul language I am seeing.

Children read this forum.

Advertisement
We need to play the rest of the year at noon to get this fùckery on Saturdays over with early. Nothing worse than waiting all day to lose in the most boring fashion possible.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Need a coach with fire in his belly. Richt never would have left Georgia. Georgia saw the light that he was never gonna bring them a championship & made the change. When will the UM decision makers realize this school needs champions, not people just happy to be there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back