The Official FIRE Mark Richt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
again, we are on 'Richtbation' - a form of probation that has nothing to do with the NCAA
Sad just found out we lost neal and crowley

Im not following recruiting no more im done. I havent even checked i found out in eye in the sky lol. This programs toast its dead they may not be a revival at all fellaz
We are toast. Couple more years, next coach, and kids wont even know who ed reed was. Miami is toast.

Advertisement
We are toast. Couple more years, next coach, and kids wont even know who ed reed was. Miami is toast.
No one knows who the fuq he is now all they know is sec. We allowed it and its too late too much momentum for them

Advertisement
No one knows who the fuq he is now all they know is sec. We allowed it and its too late too much momentum for them
Kids see Odell, Jamal Adams, Fournette, Landon Collins, Kamara. All we have is a couple old guys with grey beards. How did it end up like this? This is terrible. We need to build our reputation back up not live in the past.

Advertisement
Kids see Odell, Jamal Adams, Fournette, Landon Collins, Kamara. All we have is a couple old guys with grey beards. How did it end up like this? This is terrible. We need to build our reputation back up not live in the past.
its over fam

Advertisement
Another Decommit. Richt will have to do more backflips and sandwiches next offseason

sadly you are right. Richt will be on the sidelines in a ***king wheelchair wearing headphones till at least 2023 when his contract expires.
his sorry *** ain't going anywhere for at least 5 years.
and i wouldnt be surprised if that ******* moron Blake James gives him another dumbass extension of 10-15 years.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back