The Official FIRE Mark Richt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Media credentials, access to the team >>>>> anything else

@Andrew, please change the name of this site to CoRchRix'sBallsOurChins.com, TIA.

84th in total offense, 93rd in passing offense.

Fire CoRch Rix.

Advertisement
Sh*t is annoying af, they going to complain about the misses in recruiting right now and the ones that might come in the next few months like they care after they bash the Coaching staff and all on social media for recruits to see. Sh*t ain’t helping, we not back yet but we are still building. These losses hurt all of us the same but don’t mean you got to go and sabotage our recruiting with all this sh*t talking “Miami” fans are doing about the team and coaches. You think that entices recruits to go here? If any thing of this 2 loss debacle season so far it exposed richts scheme offensively and it undoubtedly can’t be ignored and must be addressed instead of having a mirage like season like everything is all good on that side of the ball

Blood u may be one of the most bi-polar posters I’ve seen. Lol. One thread ur down Richt’s throat; the next? Miami fans r annoying af for complaining about him. Which one is it?

If the mods had any credibility they would ban every one making post and threads wanting Mark Richt fired in year 3 you know to keep up with the status quo

Blood u may be one of the most bi-polar posters I’ve seen. Lol. One thread ur down Richt’s throat; the next? Miami fans r annoying af for complaining about him. Which one is it?
Let’s bump a thread after the debacle vs Boston college, obviously posted that before that game now move along

If the mods had any credibility they would ban every one making post and threads wanting Mark Richt fired in year 3 you know to keep up with the status quo
If the Mods had any credibilty they'd Award you with CIS's 2018 Presidential "Douchebaggery Of The Year Medal Of Honor Award"

Advertisement
Let’s bump a thread after the debacle vs Boston college, obviously posted that before that game now move along

My bad; I didn’t see the date stamp. I went to recent post so I’ll take a L on this.

Edit: F that chit! Ninja u posted that two days b4 the game!!! I stand by what I said, u r bi-polar w ur post. U were on Richt’s head after the UVA game and the bi-week simmered u down to calling “so-called” Miami fans annoying for calling him out. Lol. Child, bye.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sh*t is annoying af, they going to complain about the misses in recruiting right now and the ones that might come in the next few months like they care after they bash the Coaching staff and all on social media for recruits to see. Sh*t ain’t helping, we not back yet but we are still building. These losses hurt all of us the same but don’t mean you got to go and sabotage our recruiting with all this sh*t talking “Miami” fans are doing about the team and coaches. You think that entices recruits to go here? If any thing of this 2 loss debacle season so far it exposed richts scheme offensively and it undoubtedly can’t be ignored and must be addressed instead of having a mirage like season like everything is all good on that side of the ball
we are not sabotaging ****. Richt and Co. are sabotaging the **** out of this recruiting class with their decisions. Fans will talk **** when we play bad and cheer when we play well. It happens everywhere.

I want Mark Richt fires just as bad as anyone else. What I wonder is why isn't anyone else pitching for Blake James to get fired? He has been just as guilty hiring these coaches. He is the main person that needs to get axed. The next AD needs to come in and start rolling sh@t downhill!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back