The Official FIRE Mark Richt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
bir.jpg

Can we get three for the price of one?

I'm frustrated beyond measure. This guy just makes me feel like we're going nowhere. 5-6 in the last 11 games, offense has accounted for 3 or more TDs in only 2 (TWO) of our last 10 games against Power 5 programs. That's horrendous. You have to almost TRY to be that bad offensively.

I can't blame a young baller for looking at what's going on and not feeling any excitement about signing here.

some fooled some

The sad part is that there will still be a few sipping the kool aid. I got negged to death for criticizing this hire. I honestly thought when making the post that everyone would be on board especially based on our previous hires since Butch but **** was I wrong. Maybe finally enough awake to put an end to this joke!

Advertisement
Even if we do fire Richt I have no confidence in us making a good hire. Weve botched it 4 straight times.

honestly this is like watching a dog on his last leg. Just put him down and end the suffering.

I hope the powers that be... close the program.

I much rather enjoy the good memories then to continue to watch this junk.

Advertisement
The sad part is that there will still be a few sipping the kool aid. I got negged to death for criticizing this hire. I honestly thought when making the post that everyone would be on board especially based on our previous hires since Butch but **** was I wrong. Maybe finally enough awake to put an end to this joke!
I didnt have nothing good to say so bit my tongue. Its a new hire so usually u cant sayshyt or your not a "real fan". I did try to look at the positives. They blew it....i remember my brother calling me saying how did they not hire butch i said i dont know man i just dont know.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back