The official Bring Back Butch Thread

Advertisement
miami-hurricanes-football-the-u-part-2-al-golden-butch-davis-ncaa-sanctions-investigation-espn-rakonturn-billy-corben.jpg

I like butch i wanted him here but some of yall ODing on the butch stuff for real. Almost feels like yall butch fans not miami fans. Butch made a choice to leave here didnt get fired like most coaches. If i leave apple and go work for google, i cant spend my entire life salty because apple wont bring me back.
Why would he get fired....he created the Greatest CFB team ever....unfortunately the BOTs cheap F-ing ***'s didn't want to pay....18yrs later....4 HCs later here we sit in irrelevance again....

Why would he get fired....he created the Greatest CFB team ever....unfortunately the BOTs cheap F-ing ***'s didn't want to pay....18yrs later....4 HCs later here we sit in irrelevance again....

Yea but at some point when are ppl gonna get over it. He's not coming back. Its been 15 years. Name 3 coaches that went back to a place and had loads of success.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea but at some point when are ppl gonna get over it. He's not coming back. Its been 15 years. Name 3 coaches that went back to a place and had loads of success.

Butch Davis got the Cleveland Browns to the playoffs. Do you realize how good a coach you have to be to do that? Bill Belichick couldn't even manage the feat.

Advertisement
I was at that game, had we had another couple of minutes we would have won that game. Favorite away trip I've ever been on even with losing. I knew we were destined for greatness leaving Husky Stadium. I haven't felt that with another coach since.

So u didnt feel that way after notre dame last year?

Advertisement
What a Fine group of AAs....Would love to know who was responsible.....Someone...hit a Cracker up with the details...

Attachments

• 13103480_1056756484363776_4370562637255679469_n.jpg
    13103480_1056756484363776_4370562637255679469_n.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 21

Name 3 cfb coaches who were fired at one program and went on to have success at another big time program

Advertisement
Back