The official Bring Back Butch Thread

That's right, no use prolonging the inevitable. No use posting in multiple other threads, it's past time for Miami to redeem themselves and Bring Back Butch!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
For the record if a certain MOD hadn't sent me to the thunderdome the day before rick got fired from UGA I would have given my account all the way up.
Never too late. Would be a gallant gesture to demonstrate your distaste for current coaching hierarchy and your loyalty to the fiu coach.

usa-today-8360044.0.jpg

Its just a little OD that every thread turns into a butch davis thread when he isnt our coach. We played them it was 30 sumthing to nothing before richt called off the dogs. Were some of yall rooting for butch over miami

WTF are you talking about? This thread didn't get "turned into" a Butch Davis thread. It was born that way.

Advertisement
Would've been worth a couple championships.

But we're stuck with the offensive version of D'ont know enough frio.

That's right, no use prolonging the inevitable. No use posting in multiple other threads, it's past time for Miami to redeem themselves and Bring Back Butch!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
He would've kicked the **** out of Saban.

Unfortunately, we're stuck with another HC who doesn't know how to win.

Had we hired him instead of golden, we would have 20 more 1st round draft picks and 6 NCs. Had we hired him instead of Randy, 40 more first round picks, 9 NCs and Bama would still be trying to recapture it’s glory.

Advertisement
Back