The official board of angry patrons versus Jagr thread

Nice try.....look at the threads...and the timeline....recruiting in the A.m. before the series....and no post during the series or in the series thread.
Thank you for proving that you are a liar and also shows the fact that you disappeared on purpose like we all knew.
Case closed. Bye!

When did I say I posted in the threads? I said "I have been here all week". And as much as you hate to admit it, I have been here all week. Every single day.

Advertisement
But I don’t disappear. That’s the funny thing. I was here all of 2015-16 and all of 2017-18. And I’ve been here all week while we’re on a strong run. So the disappearing thing is false.
When did I say I posted in the threads? I said "I have been here all week". And as much as you hate to admit it, I have been here all week. Every single day.
You posted that you were here posting while we we're on a strong run....and the disappear was false....
A huge lie! If you posted on our strong run, where are your posts in the thread of the strong run? .....crickets...and more crickets...
Why dont you post that bogus post again where you didnt post one time during the series?
You are a fraud.....and a joke among real Canes.

You posted that you were here posting while we we're on a strong run....and the disappear was false....
A huge lie! If you posted on our strong run, where are your posts in the thread of the strong run? .....crickets...and more crickets...
Why dont you post that bogus post again where you didnt post one time during the series?

My quote: "I have been here all week."
Verifiable fact: I have posted on the baseball board every day this week.

You're creating issues for no apparent reason.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Amen

Advertisement
Back