The official board of angry patrons versus Jagr thread

Advertisement
"Unless you want to grant Miami 3 in 10 (2008,2015, 2016)."
"2008-16 is 9 years, Jagr."

What a goober.

Small victory = ignoring the two missed postseasons in the two most recent seasons to find a nine year period where we can find three trips to Omaha.

My theory remains correct: when it comes to the failed ending of Jim Morris' career, the response is "BUT 2008!!!"

Advertisement
Put your fingers in your ears and pretend as though 2017-18 didn't happen. Repeat over and over: "he made it to Omaha three times from 2008-2016. Three times, nine years. Nothing after that matters".

Advertisement
There ya go, change the subject like always. Vandy is winning by recruiting nationally? "Mervyl Melendez!! 2008!! Gino!!"

Advertisement
Again, recruiting mediocre players nationally has the same effect as recruiting one local area.

Recruiting the right players nationally takes work. You don't get to just email the local travel ball coaches.

Advertisement
Again, recruiting mediocre players nationally has the same effect as recruiting one local area.

If you had just said this initially then nobody would have disagreed.

Of course you didn't. Instead you perpetuated some bull**** theory with no evidence and passed it off as the truth.

So I had to explain that "recruiting nationally" means recruiting blue chip players nationally? Good lord. I know he didn't really think that. He just had to argue about something.

So I had to explain that "recruiting nationally" means recruiting blue chip players nationally? Good lord.

I love it.

First, the problem with Miami is that they have too many perfectgame all-stars from South Florida.

Then the solution is to recruit nationally.

When that doesn't stand up to an ounce of scrutiny, you change it to recruit blue chippers nationally.

So recruit a bunch of blue chips.

No ****.

That's what they do.

I know he didn't really think that. He just had to argue about something.

You're just not very good at articulating and supporting your theories.

If your criticism is that Miami has too many perfectgame all-stars from South Florida then I assume that your solution is to recruit diamond-in-the-rough slapdicks nationally.

In fact that's exactly what you were implying and even saying outright.

Advertisement
Back