The official board of angry patrons versus Jagr thread

Advertisement
Or we should not panic and fill the roster with mediocre JUCO guys so that two years are lost instead of one.

Advertisement
You didn't bring up the aggregate. You brought up "top 5 classes", which is a direct evaluation of one school.

My theory is still rock solid, Mrs. Tackett. Those guys stunk and added nothing to the program.

That's not your theory.

Your theory is that if we didn't take JUCO kids we would've taken good high schooler and therefore we would've made the postseason in 2018.

Totally fanciful.

Totally made up.

Totally unsupported.

Advertisement
And as a corollary, if we had played Nico Baldor more we would've made the postseason in 2018.

It's one of my favorite theories of yours.

I'll never forget it.

Actually, both of those are my theory. Those guys stunk AND we did a poor job of recruiting high school players. We are having more success in 2019 than 2018 because of experience. We stunk in 2018 because the guys in 2017 were worthless and we had to start over again.

You'll never forget it because you made it up. You have to refer to Nico Baldor because he was literally the only freshman available to play. Why? Because James Davison and Brandon Gali were brought in instead.

Advertisement
Again, recruiting mediocre players nationally has the same effect as recruiting one local area.

Recruiting the right players nationally takes work. You don't get to just email the local travel ball coaches.
And this shows his level of hatred - all we do is email local travel ball coaches. What a total jerk fan. Just go somewhere else.

And sorry if I'm slow to respond. I'm enjoying reading your past goofs.

If you're a coach at another school, you only need to have one good year and it's because of good coaching.

The rest of the time?

2017: 27-29
2018: 48-11
2019: 16-19

Losing seasons.

But he had one fluke season so it's coaching!
Please do not confuse this poor loser with facts. We all know he lies, the question is why is he here. As someone else said - he is clearly not a Cane. And please, using a hockey players name as your handle tell us all we need to know. Keyboard warrior fail.

Advertisement
And this shows his level of hatred - all we do is email local travel ball coaches. What a total jerk fan. Just go somewhere else.

What's funny is that the laziest criticism of coaches is that they're lazy.

And he does this while Miami is sitting on maybe the best roster of Freshmen and Sophomores in the country. And they achieved this by recruiting perfectgame all-stars.

Basically, it's terrible all-around for Jagr.

Because Nico Baldor was the only freshman here. My point, obviously, was that freshmen at bats instead of Gali and Davison at bats wouldn't have cost us a second postseason. In our infinite wisdom, we just didn't bring in any more freshmen.

"There was nothing wrong with relying on JUCOs to fill all the gaping holes."
"We are better with a bunch of freshmen and sophomores."

Funny.

Advertisement
Back