The Offical Stop Facking with Pete A thread

Goldenrule

Recruit
Pete A provides us with probably the best info out of all the so called recruiting sites, and guess what fackface its FREE. You have to be the dumbest ******* to bad mouth an 18 y/o kid who provides u solid FREE recruiting info. It’s simple click on the man’s profile look through all he’s predictions from 2011-2013 and tell me how many times he’s been wrong….once….. Oh ya, and stop *****ing and whining and buy your cheap *** season tickets while your at it INTERNET FAN!!

Yours truly
Real Canes Fan

Advertisement
I agree Pete provides plenty off good info. So he missed one oh well not the end of the world give the guy a brake

I agree Pete provides plenty off good info. So he missed one oh well not the end of the world give the guy a brake

Brake-Pedal.jpg

Can't add images for some reason.

Collins said he didn't decide until right before going on air, and he was up there with some FSU recruit and a few dbags right? Pete's fault.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Especially considering Pete's sources are pretty legit. Didn't he say that Ray Lewis III, who was Collins roommate during the official visit, told him just recently that he felt pretty confident about Collins coming here? Does that mean that RLIII should be attacked for being wrong?

Especially considering Pete's sources are pretty legit. Didn't he say that Ray Lewis III, who was Collins roommate during the official visit, told him just recently that he felt pretty confident about Collins coming here? Does that mean that RLIII should be attacked for being wrong?

No, here we attack RLIII for taking up a scholarship

It's like free chicken at KFC. Everybody lines up and then ******* about it being gross.

Advertisement
i dont care what reporter you are, if the kid doesnt flat out say where he is going to go all of these predictions are just based on what they heard from others, im not mad at Pete one bit, in fact i think Pete is ten times the reporter than all of these other clowns on these other sites and thats the truth, in recruiting no one is sure where any of these kids go, not even the kids themselves, keep up the good work Pete you got my support

This has nothing to do with Pete. I think he does a great job. But it's amazing to me how recruiting news has changed in the 15-20 years I've followed this crap. Yes, it's turned into crap, but crap I can't stop looking at. Even from 5-10 years ago, there are so many more "reporters" doing this and each has pressure to find the inside scoop. If they can't find it directly from the source, they go to second, third and fourth-hand sources. It all creates a giant pile of misinformation, or crap.

On the flip side, a lot of the kids have basically turned this into a big funny game, purposely feeding misinformation. See Keith Bryant as Exhibit "A". Unfortunately, this ain't going away.

Bottom line, I don't blame Pete or anybody else for missing on a prediction. We all demand predictions and nobody knows what the **** is true truth and what the **** is fiction anymore.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Recruiting is all a guessing game anyways. My brother played basketball with a guy who was being recruited by some mid level D1 schools. When I would ask him where he was favoring, he never said the same school 2 times in a row. Pete puts in mad work, and keep in mind that when he provides info it is good as of that second. 30 minutes after Pete contacts someone they can see something or hear something that changes their mind and Pete's info becomes outdated just like that.

Point being that it's rare these days to get a straight answer out of kids because of all the attention that they garner via social networking. Just remember things change in recruiting and Pete does his best to keep us updated, so cut him some slack.

Advertisement
Back