The Offensive Line Is Not Hurt

Jalen Rivers
Javion Cohen
Matt Lee
Anez Cooper
Francis Mauigoa

Gentlemen, it’s time.

We go as you go.

Your talent, cohesion, effort, attitude, and performance are quite literally the story of our season.

There are a lot of football teams who have been pretty good with subpar linebacker play. Or average QB play. Or some DBs who have trouble in coverage. But there are very, very few good football teams with subpar offensive lines. It’s the key to everything. You’ve got a very talented QB to protect. You’ve got a a stable of supremely talented men ready to explode through the holes you create. You’ve got a Head Coach who lives through you. We are expecting….**** that, we are demanding you show what we all know you’re capable of, and let’s go kick *** this season. Joaquin said dominate. It. Is. Time.

We go as you go. Time to show how good you really are.

Advertisement
Mario: OL, what is the best thing in life?

OL: To crush the DL, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their cheerleaders.

Mario: That is good.

Been squawkin OLine importance since the early aughts when we started the downward...Was gaslighting myself for the last decade and a half...you ain't wrong. First real thing I learned about FB.

That line is versatile as ****

Size, strength, experience, athleticism

I’ve never been more excited about an offensive lineman as I am Francis Mauigoa. Arguably the #1 prospect in the country last year this dude is a game changer

The interior of our line is a complete 180 from last year and if that gives TVD clean lanes….oh nelly…

Advertisement
Advertisement
As much as I despise Bro Ball, I have to give it to Mario that he has built the best OL we've had since McKinnie was on the team. Emory and Tyler don't even need to launder their uniforms after games.

As much as I despise Bro Ball, I have to give it to Mario that he has built the best OL we've had since McKinnie was on the team. Emory and Tyler don't even need to launder their uniforms after games.
This is why I think we can sustain success with Mario. He knows there are no substitutes to having elite line play and there is no way to win if you're constantly getting beat in the trenches. He'll also always attract good OCs because every OC knows a good offense starts with a good OL.

If only he could recruit and develop interior DL like he does OL we'd be set.

Advertisement
Back