Official The OC Candidates Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20230214_105225_Twitter.jpg

Mario needs to hire an OC before they are all gone, seriously this is a terrible time to need to hire an OC... Alabama, Ohio State, Clemson, Georgia, Notre Dame, Auburn, Texas AM, Tennessee and TCU all needed to hire an OC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not trying to derail the thread but yep 100% he ate at least 4 of them and I saw him throw the box away outside the IPF. So he ate the whole thing in 1 day. It was a sight to see.

We were walking around campus and we were near the pool and he told Ed Pata to get him a golf cart because his knee was bothering him. DVD pulled up a few minutes later and he kicked off 2 DBs off the cart and made them walk back so he could get in. Those 2 kids were talking about his little debby's and making fun of him saying he put on 50 pounds since last time they saw him.
Younger me would have laughed at this

But this is terrible

Well I’ll check back in tomorrow. Maybe we are going to just punt on first down and play all defense. Be on par with the offensive output from last year anyway.

Advertisement
Not trying to derail the thread but yep 100% he ate at least 4 of them and I saw him throw the box away outside the IPF. So he ate the whole thing in 1 day. It was a sight to see.

We were walking around campus and we were near the pool and he told Ed Pata to get him a golf cart because his knee was bothering him. DVD pulled up a few minutes later and he kicked off 2 DBs off the cart and made them walk back so he could get in. Those 2 kids were talking about his little debby's and making fun of him saying he put on 50 pounds since last time they saw him.

Sadly, he has a big carbohydrate addiction. He’ll eat those things. His blood sugar will shoot way up and then about an hour later it’ll crash and he’ll be hungry again. It’s an endless cycle. Everybody in the US has a little bit of this, which is why we’re overweight as a nation overall, but he’s got it bad. It’s not good for him. I hope the nutrition people where he’s at figure this out, and get him on a strict meal plan, super strict, or he’s headed for all kinds of health issues not just metabolic, but musculoskeletal. As you can imagine his joints are getting abused.

I know you already probably know all this, and I’m sure you know about the health issues, but still man you hate to see it with someone that age?

Even on a strict plan it’s gonna take a year at least to get him right.

Thanks for all the information you provide to the board.

Advertisement
I hope he gets a wake up call just for his health outside of football but bro having a box of honey buns in your backpack is ***** hilarious man
Reminded me of college... i can't remember what little debbie cake they announced they were discontinuing in summer of 2012 but we had a DT that weighed 400 pounds and he saw that news and apparently they were his favorite. So he went to Kroger and bought the entire shelf. Probably 30 boxes and he took them everywhere in his backpack and ran through them all in about 3-4 weeks. He ended up quitting that same year because he just couldn't handle the workouts and staying in shape. Before he quit, we got a locker room renovation and saw it on August 1.. brand new couch and he went in first thing and sat down and that thing folded up like a book right in the middle. Had the entire locker room laying on the ground dying laughing.

Sadly enough... he died of a heart attack last year at 650 pounds at 30 years old. Literally chronic habits and signs if he can't get out in front of it and get a wake up call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back