Official The OC Candidates Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think most of us have discounted the possibility that Mario names himself the OC so that he can pocket his salary and the money slotted for the OC.
Mario following in the footsteps of other offensive minded geniuses like Lincoln Riley and Steve Spurrier.

As with all things, you have to say/write it to breath life into it.

Can I ask a racial-ish question? Applewhite is a fairly common last name, but why aren't there any Appleblacks? Seems pretty racist if you ask me.

What about this guy, down through history...

1676323400201.jpeg

1676323425212.jpeg

1676323509443.jpeg

1676323522400.jpeg

Advertisement
I think most of us have discounted the possibility that Mario names himself the OC so that he can pocket his salary and the money slotted for the OC.
Mario following in the footsteps of other offensive minded geniuses like Lincoln Riley and Steve Spurrier.

As with all things, you have to say/write it to breath life into it.

As things have developed so far during the last year, isn't he kinda stealing enough already?

/runs

Advertisement
Running out of daylight on this troll… he said we’d have the hire Monday.

Again, I'm trying to be a kinder and gentler poster in my twilight years...so I'm trying to imagine a guy who was just trying to share some positive information.

But like I said, the definitiveness of it ran counter to everything I'd heard up until that point, about our field of candidates EXPANDING rather than contracting, and more interviews to come.

That's all. I can't fault the intent until I know more about the person. For instance, I know there are some toxic mopers on this board who will say any old hateful thing, and I know how to deal with that.

I do know that Cribby is hopeful for the next 24-48 hours, I'm just nervous it could take longer. My "5-10 days" prediction 12 days ago was based on Candle saying yes (eventually). Clearly, things have gone in an unexpected direction since then...

Unlike Arthur Fonzarelli, I can say "I was wrong"...

Based on a Philip K **** story. Just like Total Recall, Minority Report, Blade Runner, and a few others.
Phillip K actually said he was was visited by a woman with black hair who told him we are living in a simulation.
The speech he gave about it is on YouTube.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back