Official The OC Candidates Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Mario reads this board just to make sure he doesn't hire anyone mentioned here just for the giggles

Advertisement
You know I don't really snap like that. Everyone knows @djnellz doesn't spazz out like that.

But one thing I CANNOT STAND

IS A MFIN ***** *** ***** WHO TALKS **** AROUBD YOU AND HAS ZERO HUEVOS, ZERO CAJONES TO EVEN SAY **** TO MY FACE (or internet equivalent) or tag me. That's some ***** made ****. I wouldn't want that mfer in my foxhole, having my back, changing my tires, pumping my gas, making me quarter pounder add bacon with a large fry or taking my trash to the trash truck. **** mfers like that, those types will **** you over QUICK just like our previous OC (keeping it on subject)

As a matter of fact, Imma call ****** like that a Josh, or a Gattis, or both.

He's a ******* Josh Gattis to me.

Edit: I take that back, clown me don't care.

He's a fellow vet. Nah, I don't travel down those roads and **** on those who've paved the way for our "freedom".

WONT DO IT.

SQUASHED

por favor, cajones means big boxes ("caja" means box, the "on" means large and the "es" means plural).

you mean COJONES as in big ballz. am i correct?

btw, thank you for your military service.

Advertisement
Chechnya. UFC fighters. Conference realignment. Jeff Lebby. Speaking of which, do you happen to know where he coaches? Gary Ferman hot takes. No fights & CIO closes on his condo in Sarasota this Tuesday.

Cheers mate 🍻
Bless your **** heart

This is so lazy. No effort to run it down to confirm or disprove
he doesn't say he interviewed for the OC job. he says he spoke to him about the OC job. big difference. if he meant to say that he interviewed for the job he would have said so or he doesn't know if he interviewed or merely spoke to him about it.

So there's the potential that we hire the guy who was fired by the team we want to uproot from the top of the ACC? If that isn't an *** backwards hire, I don't know what else to say. That's a mighty big chance for Mario to take and would tell me one thing. He got turned down many many times.

Advertisement
Are You Okay GIF by Graduation

See, @djnellz - This is what you want. Just straight up honesty. No hold bar!!!!
Fick Chip Kelly.

But not that offense. That's the true power spread.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back