The NSD Bandgaroo Court

So many trolls on this site. I tnank the mods for banning tamaaiga, the Hawaiian troll. I just wish they would ALL be banned no matter what happens next week and no matter how much of a regular they are. Are other CF fan forums like this? Where half the regulars actively root against the team just for laughs? A "fan" here literally said he just wants to watch us meltdown, he's like literally wishing for this. Shouldn't this result in an autoban?

WhatTheHell
AUcane
jmcomber
Ridler80
Consigliere
ChosenOne
Meat
nystateofmind
NoleVern

This list is just a small percentage of the most obvious trolls on this site, i'm probably missing another 20 regulars who actually want us to fail so they can either laugh or gloat or bich incessantly.

We are ranked 5th in the country for the 2018 class, we just finished a season where we won 11 games, won the Coastal, beat FSU VT and ND, and finished 13th in the country. Yet none of the dudes i listed above or others can say anything positive about our program or our recruiting?

If you are going to call out veteran posters that use caution instead of blind homerism, then at least do it right.
[MENTION=3355]WhatTheHell[/MENTION], [MENTION=32]AUcane[/MENTION], @jmcomber, [MENTION=145]RiDLer80[/MENTION], [MENTION=2646]Consigliere[/MENTION], [MENTION=16341]ChosenOne[/MENTION], [MENTION=15255]Meat[/MENTION], [MENTION=6299]nystateofmind[/MENTION], [MENTION=1396]blackvern[/MENTION].

These guys have been around long enough to be real Canes fans. I can't say the same for you. Almost everyone on that list actively posted during the Golden years. If you were here, then you would know that it was worse than now.

When was a better time to troll than the Golden years?

Advertisement
So many trolls on this site. I tnank the mods for banning tamaaiga, the Hawaiian troll. I just wish they would ALL be banned no matter what happens next week and no matter how much of a regular they are. Are other CF fan forums like this? Where half the regulars actively root against the team just for laughs? A "fan" here literally said he just wants to watch us meltdown, he's like literally wishing for this. Shouldn't this result in an autoban?

WhatTheHell
AUcane
jmcomber
Ridler80
Consigliere
ChosenOne
Meat
nystateofmind
NoleVern

This list is just a small percentage of the most obvious trolls on this site, i'm probably missing another 20 regulars who actually want us to fail so they can either laugh or gloat or bich incessantly.

We are ranked 5th in the country for the 2018 class, we just finished a season where we won 11 games, won the Coastal, beat FSU VT and ND, and finished 13th in the country. Yet none of the dudes i listed above or others can say anything positive about our program or our recruiting?

If you are going to call out veteran posters that use caution instead of blind homerism, then at least do it right.
[MENTION=3355]WhatTheHell[/MENTION], [MENTION=32]AUcane[/MENTION], @jmcomber, [MENTION=145]RiDLer80[/MENTION], [MENTION=2646]Consigliere[/MENTION], [MENTION=16341]ChosenOne[/MENTION], [MENTION=15255]Meat[/MENTION], [MENTION=6299]nystateofmind[/MENTION], [MENTION=1396]blackvern[/MENTION].

These guys have been around long enough to be real Canes fans. I can't say the same for you. Almost everyone on that list actively posted during the Golden years. If you were here, then you would know that it was worse than now.

When was a better time to troll than the Golden years?

ChosnOne, nystateofmind, meat, and nolevern are real canes fans? lol.

Maybe they were at one time, but every one of those 4 wanted the program to be dissolved with Golden. Now they just fear we might end up great again, which would make all their work from 2006-2016 a complete waste

I’m on my phone right now but I’ll comb through and update the list this evening.
[MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION]

[MENTION=4546]cane305[/MENTION] challenged me to IP ban if we get ANY of AH4. Make a note my friend.

Where has he agreed to this? I may have missed it.

In this thread. Others want to do it too.....lol
https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/ot-drake-campus-filming-gods-plan-music-video/130122/3

give me a list of those going against me so that God may strike them down.

and sign me up. shoutout to [MENTION=4448]Southcane[/MENTION] for being a E warrior and starting bets and then having second guesses.

WhatTheHell
AUcane
jmcomber
Ridler80
Consigliere
ChosenOne
Meat
nystateofmind
NoleVern

Lookahere, fvckboy, I've been on this site since day 1.
I was on this site when only about 25 of us regulars were breaking down every fat white 1-star clubfooted recruit Folden signed.

This place has been infested with either frontrunners that came slithering over from whatever whackass board you were on before, or people that signed up because we finally won the Coastal and got good again. You're prancing around with your linguini wrists playing your g@y *** superfan homer card. Take that bull shlt somewhere else if you're too soft to hear a realistic or differing opinion.

I'm a holder of 4 DMoney Poster of the Year Dundies and I ain't leaving... I AINT ****ING LEAVING.

I should strangle you with the turnover chain shirt you bought on th eway to your first game in 16 years you bandwagon piece of shlt.

quoting this fantastic work of art just so others can get another chance to read it.

[MENTION=3355]WhatTheHell[/MENTION] is as legit as they come. [MENTION=2646]Consigliere[/MENTION] , however should be permanently banned. he's a jerk

I’m on my phone right now but I’ll comb through and update the list this evening.

[MENTION=4546]cane305[/MENTION] challenged me to IP ban if we get ANY of AH4. Make a note my friend.

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/ot-drake-campus-filming-gods-plan-music-video/130122/3

and sign me up. shoutout to [MENTION=4448]Southcane[/MENTION] for being a E warrior and starting bets and then having second guesses.

Paging [MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION]

Advertisement

305 is already band, friend.

Looks like [MENTION=690]Miami[/MENTION]1hurricanes and @OhSnap might have already lost the bet and it's not even Wednesday (assuming Chatfield didn't receive the LOI)

[MENTION=10155]JgDaCane[/MENTION], do the right thing and add yourself to the list.

Advertisement
>>>>>>>>>>>>

LAST CALL FOR BAND BETS

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ENTRY CLOSING AT 6PM EST

>>>>>>>>>>>

Advertisement
ee4adfcf0feb8262cf18e16979655fb8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

305 is already band, friend.

why even make this thread if you are going to ban people willy nilly? why would anyone respect the rules here?

This place is becoming grassy with the amount of bans being tossed out without good cause.

Man, this board may be a ghost town after NSD!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back