The NSD Bandgaroo Court

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Permanent Band if Miami lands more than Nesta.

Chatfield Florida
Campbell Georgia
Surtain Bama

And I am going to watch the epic meltdown [emoji91][emoji91]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wager a MAX PERMANENT BAND on the OPPOSITE side of SA Cane's bet.

*Miami will land Nesta + at least one other player from the AH4 or I receive a MAX PERMANENT BAND(getting great odds here imo)

giphy.gif

Can we also make sure to band DSJ's alternate account, as admitted by himself, @Swag University

Advertisement
Permanent Band if Miami lands more than Nesta.

Chatfield Florida
Campbell Georgia
Surtain Bama

And I am going to watch the epic meltdown [emoji91][emoji91]

I wager a MAX PERMANENT BAND on the OPPOSITE side of SA Cane's bet.

*Miami will land Nesta + at least one other player from the AH4 or I receive a MAX PERMANENT BAND(getting great odds here imo)

giphy.gif

Lol pretty easy to read these guys watching 30 years of recruiting

I think Nesta is the gem of the class and that school!!!

Advertisement
OP is a ***aloon

OP is a ***aloon

Op should be band for enabling the sunshine crew.

Two of my favorite porsters cuddling up close, spooning if you will, one right behind the other, all the while accusing another man of homosexuality. Oh the sweet, repressed irony.

MJ you’re so stupid you don’t even realize that the sunshine sympathizers are the ones who will pay the price. If anything this thread is literally the only way they will be held accountable.

M’lord, he is but a fool in love.

OP is a ***aloon

OP is a ***aloon

Op should be band for enabling the sunshine crew.

Two of my favorite porsters cuddling up close, spooning if you will, one right behind the other, all the while accusing another man of homosexuality. Oh the sweet, repressed irony.

MJ you’re so stupid you don’t even realize that the sunshine sympathizers are the ones who will pay the price. If anything this thread is literally the only way they will be held accountable.

M’lord, he is but a fool in love.

Op spends his summers in a thong on halover rubbing noses with Blake James singing "Southern suns and sky blue water...."

Advertisement
Back