The nobody gives a crap update

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just don’t see how you can waste a year of TVD, Rooster and the true Frosh we have now. You can’t.
Bingo. Either Manny pulls off the impossible and wins 7-8 games in a row or he's outta there. Nothing else to discuss. I'm actually cutthroat, I think if he doesn't win the ACC he's outta there, even if we win the next 4. Be sort of a double edge sword, he won 6 in a row and "would've" been in the ACC title game had Pitt or UVA lost....but on the flip side if you weren't corching it up out there we'd beaten UVA and not need "help" to get in the ACCCG.

I still think we should fire BJ regardless....idc if we win the ACC, get a 1 loss Notre Dame team in the OB and beat them by 50....BJ still gotta go....CMD just the tree fellas, BJ is the root

Imo our o-line is too thin to run the table. We are one injury away from a major issue occurring at that position.
Also, they better start giving Thad some burn or the Don better make it back miraculously cause this dumb *** will literally run rooster into the ground like Cam against MSU.

Bingo. Either Manny pulls off the impossible and wins 7-8 games in a row or he's outta there. Nothing else to discuss. I'm actually cutthroat, I think if he doesn't win the ACC he's outta there, even if we win the next 4. Be sort of a double edge sword, he won 6 in a row and "would've" been in the ACC title game had Pitt or UVA lost....but on the flip side if you weren't corching it up out there we'd beaten UVA and not need "help" to get in the ACCCG.

I still think we should fire BJ regardless....idc if we win the ACC, get a 1 loss Notre Dame team in the OB and beat them by 50....BJ still gotta go....CMD just the tree fellas, BJ is the root
This is where I’m at.

Advertisement
Youre telling me if saban or dabo had 3 years like manny and started 4-4 they wouldn't be fired.

Lmao ok.
35AE9FC3-0E76-4695-8F8D-EC55F0245ACE.jpeg

Miami has beaten 2 ok ACC teams back to back weeks. I’m happy for them. Hope we win more but this is the cycle…. Win and get hopes up, reality hits and we go on some inexcusable losing streak. Every. ****. time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lmao im done
How are you done when everyone just threw what you said back at you. You’re using dabos entire career to judge his first three years. At that moment ne was a coach that got clowned out of the orange bowl. This isn’t to say manny is dabo Bc he isn’t, tho this year isn’t helping dabos pure coaching ability

Advertisement
Back