The nobody gives a crap update

Ya'll are insane for thinking we are going to look better at QB without King when he's the best QB we've had in decades.

The amount of times porsters have wished for this crap. Kaaya, Kosi, then JW. All were going to make our offense legit and so much better than before and we know what has happened each time. Now we've got a warrior who can (or used to be able to) run, make passes, trust to run an offense, and lead the team.

Out here posting that a RS Freshman that has looked like a deer in headlights on I-95 every play we've seen him out there or a TRUE freshman that's been here for a couple of months are going to come out here and save Diaz's ***. With this OL (missing Rivers, Clarke, Campbell, etc already)? With SENIOR WRs and TEs that can't catch covid (other than Rambo praise be)? With 1 RB who may as well be functionally blind? GTFO. Ya'll are insane, man. If King is out multiple weeks, Diaz may as well start looking for moving companies.

Advertisement
AGAIN.... a few cats have gone full throated White Bellbird about how many people they know ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ and several others (ok me) have no idea what is really going on.

Ok, did I miss a previous response? My bad if so.

The silence is deafening into the marker laid down by (I assuming) the rando-wando social media post above*.

I mean, ought to be red meat easy to debunk it or support it with connections.

But maybe I'm just crazy....

๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

*I have zero idea if accurate or not, ya know, cuz no connections and I don't know anybody.... ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Would it have mattered? Manny might have had enough cover to claim improvement and buy himself and James another year.

It's bad enough that I can say I want to at least beat FSU.
Who those losses are would definitely matter. But so ur aware 9 wins and he ain't going nowhere.

Advertisement
This university has me cheering against this program, again. Need Virginia and UNC to do gods work for the sake of this program. So frustrating.
I feel guilty for saying if this ****boys alma mater can simply skull **** us **** be on his way. We'll see if god is a cane cause the irony in the **** eaters who gave us him sending him back to the sea he came from would be beautiful & poetic all the same. Matter of fact I'll say it now. If fspoo can just simply whoop us, then all y'all invited to tootsies for the after party on me. Champagne rooms for everybody. & Trust I can do that.

Advertisement
I feel guilty for saying if this ****boys alma mater can simply skull **** us **** be on his way. We'll see if god is a cane cause the irony in the **** eaters who gave us him sending him back to the sea he came from would be beautiful & poetic all the same. Matter of fact I'll say it now. If fspoo can just simply whoop us, then all y'all invited to tootsies for the after party on me. Champagne rooms for everybody. & Trust I can do that.
I'm in and I'll buy a round

Come At Me Kevin Hart GIF

I can't even think of FSU beating us, but Mack Brown can fire Manny again with another beat down.

September 18, 1993: On this day 28 years ago, University of Miami freshman linebacker Ray Lewis saw his first extensive action as a Miami Hurricane during a 21-2 victory over Virginia Tech. A native of Lakeland, FL, Lewis replaced injured senior starting middle linebacker Robert Bass and made 12 tackles in less than 3 quarters of playing time against the Hokies. Bass would never regain his starting job.

^The mentality we need.

Advertisement
Shouldnโ€™t have rushed him back. I believe we did him a disservice by allowing that to happen. I know itโ€™s not the knee, but the chances of injury increase substantially when youโ€™re playing that position at that level months removed from knee surgery.
Chances of a shoulder injury increase substantially coming Off a torn acl?

if you heard him recently about the USC job, it sounded (without actually saying) like he might entertain an offer if it came his way. Some NFL assistants might leave for that HC college job it it is special to them... rather than languish in a ****hole town with a perennial loser NFL team that fires a coach every few years..

No idea if he would entertain a UM offer though.
Did he? He laughed it off and pointed out that the USC AD is who fired him at Colorado. Hardly sounding like he was entertaining it.

Advertisement
Fellow porsters...

We don't need to cheer or wish for losses. We all want to see success for our Canes.

One way or another, one day soon or longer than we'd like, Flake amd Manuela are leaving.

I do believe their die is cast.

September 18, 1993: On this day 28 years ago, University of Miami freshman linebacker Ray Lewis saw his first extensive action as a Miami Hurricane during a 21-2 victory over Virginia Tech. A native of Lakeland, FL, Lewis replaced injured senior starting middle linebacker Robert Bass and made 12 tackles in less than 3 quarters of playing time against the Hokies. Bass would never regain his starting job.

^The mentality we need.
The LB we need, too

Advertisement
Back