The nobody gives a crap update

You are not far off. Donna's Achilles heel was her fixation with doing things within a low budget. Frenk simply does not care one bit about the program, and that is one reason why he's in trouble. Including poor fund raising and dropping in USNews.
donnaa achilles heel was being horny for nevin shapiros money... or anyones money

Advertisement
I want patke , just to make people lose their ****

Last time we promoted the TE coach and beat Duke! I think Patke could beat Coastal Connecticut or whatever the FCS team is we play next. I'm not sure I think he would beat UNC.

What happens if Garcia has a Dorsey-like showing as a freshman and the team ends up 7-5?

Last time we promoted the TE coach and beat Duke! I think Patke could beat Coastal Connecticut or whatever the FCS team is we play next. I'm not sure I think he would beat UNC.

What happens if Garcia has a Dorsey-like showing as a freshman and the team ends up 7-5?
You sell that to the new AD and Head Coach coming in, as you show Patke the door...............

Advertisement
1632153331326.png

Is this really good enough for you?

I get that but why write the checks if you have 0 interest in the things that actually give you a return on your investment? Write a check for 3 million to invest in the school, the school uses it to help with making sports programs relevant. That in return makes the school more money.
Some of those people have interest in the Music school. It's widely renown. The Business School (Professional MBA program is very highly regarded) , The Medical school, undergraduate health and science programs and the Baskin Center (eye surgery) are a few others. There are plenty of other areas within the University that attract people to connect themselves to the BOT. Not just athletics

Advertisement
Lol if I’m the soffer’s, why am I paying any more ******* money to this program? Haha y’all out here pocket watching, it’s hilarious.
What is your solution and what you feel would work best?

"Cristobal’s buyout to leave UO, presently $8 million, increases to $9 million through Jan. 14, 2022, and decreases annually to $6.5 million, $4 million, $2 million and $1 million, respectively, and $1 million again if the additional year is enacted."

Read the article he clearly wants to stay in Oregon. Where he is king.

Go Canes
I truly believe Mario wants to be in Miami, given the right circumstances. Those include, Blake being gone, an actual financial commitment to the football program, etc..

Being from Miami, Eugene, OR. is a dull place. Cristobal may want out of Oregon, but Miami's got to show commitment.

With what I outlined, I doubt we see Mario ever as HC.

I’ve only heard one other name mentioned and I’ll take that name to my grave lol. I don’t think it’ll happen but if I posted it this board would explode , as in literally blow up into a million pieces. Like I said I’d bet my life that person doesn’t happen but it would be funny to watch reactions.
👀

Advertisement
Advertisement
If we do that, plenty of other candidates will be hired, the recruiting class will be gone, and Miami will be left ****-in-hand again.

We need to search Sam Jankovich's pants pockets, since he always had a list of coaches' names in his back pocket. Instead, we have Beta Blake, who has a list of UM's top donors in his back pocket.

Sam didn't have some big "nationwide search" to hire JJ or Erickson. I understand the anger/frustration with the lack of nationwide searches recently, but we ARE talking about Beta Blake here. The issue is NOT the lack of a nationwide search, it's the fact that Beta Blake has NO IDEA WHO IS A GOOD COACH even before the search begins.
I agree and like everyone else is basically saying, there’s an obvious choice this time

Still not sure how I feel about Cristobal but he’s still the obvious choice here

If Dabo or even a James Franklin type wanted to job....there's no need. Big difference between not conducting a search and hiring your DC who has ZERO P5 HC experience, as opposed to conducting several interviews when a guy who's proven to turn a program around (Mario-Franklin "Dabo not coming, only said to make my point).

If Mario wants in you don't make him wait for a bunch of interviews just to say "we conducting a national coaching search"....that's how you get left at the alter.....have to remember who is on the which side of the table.....as Money Mayweather would put it....Mario is on the A side and we're on the B side. If he wants the job, we shut down the search and announce the hire....period.
There are many qualified candidates out there, and many have better resumes than Mario. Me personally, I want someone with NFL and college head coaching experience. Bill O'Brien, Lane Kiffin, Schiano, Matt Rhule, Matt Campbell, Luke Fickell, there are too many good coaches to ignore. We need to at least see who is interested out there. And yes you are right, a guy like Dabo you don't make wait. However, Cristobal is not on Dabo's level.

Advertisement
Back