The nobody gives a crap update

I wish people realized how ridiculous the Dabo talk is.

Its one in a million and thats probably too low. He’s a wr coach that went from average to great suddenly after years.

Dabo has always been a great recruiter, as for manny ? Very average, on top of being an atrocious evaluator and developer. Dabo also hires great assistants and they stay , once again manny doesn’t. Dabo has also been very lucky , he landed a couple of really good qbs back to back when he was on the hot seat. Like I said “ a one in a million type situation“.

That argument is one of the dumbest things i’ve read on here minus “ Saban lost to Louisiana Monroe”. And yes these sad souls on cis used that as an excuse when Manny lost to FIU. So we’ve taken two once in a life time flukes and are going to hit on both of them with Manny? Lmao.

I don’t know if it’s hilarious or sad. That’s how beat down this fanbase has become , waiting on Noah and the Ark to show up in Miami. The odds are probably better of that happening versus Manny being Nick or Dabo.

were not saying Manny is Dabo. no one is. the point was that Clemson didn't fire Dabo after the situation you mentioned. it happened to be one of the teams the poster suggested. it turned into well Manny equals Dabo which no one said. its a once in a lifetime situation. again, NOT A SINGLE PERSON IS SAYING MANNY IS DABO

Advertisement
If I could just hit a button and have this pop up every time a 'scenario' comes up I would. Sometimes I wonder if the 15-0 dude is serious or jus trying to drive me to the asylum. I respect everyone's opinions but use some logic. The guy has been here for years and it is not working. This was the year to make some serious hay and he blew it. Que Robert Di Nero.
everyone agrees about manny that hes done barring some ridiculous miracle where you can't fire him. the point of the Dabo stuff was Clemson didn't fire an average coach after what 247 ranked as mediocre to woof recruiting classes. obviously, c Clemson got extremely lucky that it worked out. Manny isn't gonna get lucky. he isn't winning the conf or a ny6 bowl which is the only way I can see him saving his job.

were not saying Manny is Dabo. no one is. the point was that Clemson didn't fire Dabo after the situation you mentioned. it happened to be one of the teams the poster suggested. it turned into well Manny equals Dabo which no one said. its a once in a lifetime situation. again, NOT A SINGLE PERSON IS SAYING MANNY IS DABO
When you start comparing their records and putting them in the same sentence you’re comparing . There’s literally people posting Dabo’s record in this thread. Manny has not been to an Acccg like Dabo in the same period , winning one. So once again it’s ridiculous and serves no purpose in my humble opinion. Lastly I’ll say Clemson didn’t fire him because they were Clemson. They were very far from Miami’s history , plus he was bringing in recruits like they’ve never had. Once again not the same situations.

Last edited:
Sorry but this is pretty simple to me. The ACC is trash this year. We should absolutely be in a position to control our own destiny get to, and win, the ACCCG.

Frankly I feel like I’ve seen enough that even if we won the whole thing, I want a change. But to even make me think twice about it, you got to get there and win it. I don’t care who has to win or lose or whatever, you put yourself in that position. You made that bed so you sleep in it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I wish people realized how ridiculous the Dabo talk is.

Its one in a million and thats probably too low. He’s a wr coach that went from average to great suddenly after years.

Dabo has always been a great recruiter, as for manny ? Very average, on top of being an atrocious evaluator and developer. Dabo also hires great assistants and they stay , once again manny doesn’t. Dabo has also been very lucky , he landed a couple of really good qbs back to back when he was on the hot seat. Like I said “ a one in a million type situation“.

That argument is one of the dumbest things i’ve read on here minus “ Saban lost to Louisiana Monroe”. And yes these sad souls on cis used that as an excuse when Manny lost to FIU. So we’ve taken two once in a life time flukes and are going to hit on both of them with Manny? Lmao.

I don’t know if it’s hilarious or sad. That’s how beat down this fanbase has become , waiting on Noah and the Ark to show up in Miami. The odds are probably better of that happening versus Manny being Nick or Dabo.

No one said Manny is Dabo. He was only used as an example to refute a point a poster made.

If I could just hit a button and have this pop up every time a 'scenario' comes up I would. Sometimes I wonder if the 15-0 dude is serious or jus trying to drive me to the asylum. I respect everyone's opinions but use some logic. The guy has been here for years and it is not working. This was the year to make some serious hay and he blew it. Que Robert Di Nero.

You read it wrong it wasn’t a “scenario"

Clemson goes big on QB’s in the transfer portal for next year. Should they strike it rich, their program will be back. Much like we needed TVD to turn the season around.
Dabo doesn’t do the portal apparently. Fans think his failure to adapt will be his downfall.

Advertisement
Dabo doesn’t do the portal apparently. Fans think his failure to adapt will be his downfall.
Yea I‘ve heard until he has a **** year, pressure is applied and what you’ve seen from your heralded back up is much the same. He’ll have a change of heart if a QB out there gives him a better shot. Man wants to win at all cost. It’ll be interesting if he sticks to his guns and there’s a QB available via the portal.

You read it wrong it wasn’t a “scenario"
Not singling you out, I meant the multiple scenarios that we all, including me, have been bringing up. I had word diarrhea and should have had better grammar when I brought you up.

I can’t tell if you are serious or breaking balls on a bunch of posts. I like it either way, you will
die on the wall just like me and many others for the Canes. I will argue with fans of other teams, I try to be peaceful with my people. You have your opinion, I have mine, we both want success and know matter how we get it I will be happy. If Manny brings us success, I will beg forgiveness and admit the error of my ways.

Advertisement
Not singling you out, I meant the multiple scenarios that we all, including me, have been bringing up. I had word diarrhea and should have had better grammar when I brought you up.

I can’t tell if you are serious or breaking balls on a bunch of posts. I like it either way, you will
die on the wall just like me and many others for the Canes. I will argue with fans of other teams, I try to be peaceful with my people. You have your opinion, I have mine, we both want success and know matter how we get it I will be happy. If Manny brings us success, I will beg forgiveness and admit the error of my ways.

We all want the same thing brother, no worries!!

When you start comparing their records and putting them in the same sentence you’re comparing . There’s literally people posting Dabo’s record in this thread. Manny has not been to an Acccg like Dabo in the same period , winning one. So once again it’s ridiculous and serves no purpose in my humble opinion. Lastly I’ll say Clemson didn’t fire him because they were Clemson. They were very far from Miami’s history , plus he was bringing in recruits like they’ve never had. Once again not the same situations.
There are plenty of successful coaches, other than Dabo and Saban, who were not immediate successes their first 2.5 seasons. For example, your butt boy Mario was 9-27 his first three years.

Some of us prefer continuity, and larger sample sizes, as opposed to constant chaotic change.

Let's see what happens the next two weeks and make a more informed opinion. If they lose tomorrow, I'll contribute to the buy out. Hopefully they win.

Mack Brown, 11-22 his first 3 seasons.
Lane Kiffin 15-11 his first 2, did well his third then bad his fourth.
James Franklin 24-15 his first 3
Ed O 10-25
Dan Mullen, 21-18

Etc

Last edited:
Advertisement
There are plenty of successful coaches, other than Dabo and Saban, who were not immediate successes their first 2.5 seasons. For example, your butt boy Mario was 9-27 his first three years.

Some of us prefer continuity, and larger sample sizes, as opposed to constant chaotic change.

Let's see what happens the next two weeks and make a more informed opinion. If they lose tomorrow, I'll contribute to the buy out. Hopefully they win.

Mack Brown, 11-22 his first 3 seasons.
Lane Kiffin 15-11 his first 2, did well his third then bad his fourth.
James Franklin 24-15 his first 3
Ed O 10-25
Dan Mullen, 21-18

Etc

Now look at that list of coaches

Mack Brown - Career underachiever
Lane Kiffin - Has done nothing of substance
James Franklin - 3 good seasons out of 8, looking to get out of Penn State
Ed O - 1 good year, fired from two jobs
Dan Mullen - Career losing record against Top 25 teams at both Miss and UF

#FireEverybody

Lol. I literally took those names from googling "top college football coaches" and going past Dabo and Saban, as we know they struggled.

Advertisement
Back