The nobody gives a crap update

Lmao these dudes are so **** clueless. They turned how big of a loser Dabo was into a ******* verb. Clemsoning. To have a possible sniff of success and then **** all yourself and then roll around in it. But yeah, clearly building something special.
Why you delete your last post?

Lmao i know why. You were wrong.

Advertisement
There are two massive issues I see with the situation right now:

1) The players who have transformed this team were on the bench and only earned playing time due to injury or necessity, not because of a great coaching move. In fact, players seem to be held back under Diaz.
2) Players in their freshmen/first years have looked good many times before only to regress under this system
3) Former players have said that the culture is not good here

So when the discussion comes up about giving Manny more time, I say why? What has HE actually done to turn this team around? He's a beneficiary of circumstance and not strategy. When he had complete control and it was his decisions to make we were a horrible football team. Now that he lost control due to injury and necessity we are better. That is not a recipe for long term success. That's random chance. And any argument about him being a good recruiter goes out the door when he won't even play those players and when he does they regress.

He has not done anything different to prove he's a good coach. I just want to get a really, really good AD in here and trust that person to make the right decisions.
If he was an elite recruiter, maybe it could make sense. He isn’t.

Advertisement
I think they have a highly recruited kid behind DJ?

also I bet they try for rattler who isn't good either but he experienced lol. they need to fix their WR recruiting. they've missed on a ton of evals there recently and/or lack of development
Cade Klubnik, kid from Texas. 5 star from Westlake HS, Austin I think #1 QB in this class

Advertisement
I wish people realized how ridiculous the Dabo talk is.

Its one in a million and thats probably too low. He’s a wr coach that went from average to great suddenly after years.

Dabo has always been a great recruiter, as for manny ? Very average, on top of being an atrocious evaluator and developer. Dabo also hires great assistants and they stay , once again manny doesn’t. Dabo has also been very lucky , he landed a couple of really good qbs back to back when he was on the hot seat. Like I said “ a one in a million type situation“.

That argument is one of the dumbest things i’ve read on here minus “ Saban lost to Louisiana Monroe”. And yes these sad souls on cis used that as an excuse when Manny lost to FIU. So we’ve taken two once in a life time flukes and are going to hit on both of them with Manny? Lmao.

I don’t know if it’s hilarious or sad. That’s how beat down this fanbase has become , waiting on Noah and the Ark to show up in Miami. The odds are probably better of that happening versus Manny being Nick or Dabo.

Its one in a million and thats probably too low. He’s a wr coach that went from average to great suddenly after years.

Dabo has always been a great recruiter, as for manny ? Very average, on top of being an atrocious evaluator and developer. Dabo also hires great assistants and they stay , once again manny doesn’t. Dabo has also been very lucky , he landed a couple of really good qbs back to back when he was on the hot seat. Like I said “ a one in a million type situation“.

That argument is one of the dumbest things i’ve read on here minus “ Saban lost to Louisiana Monroe”. And yes these sad souls on cis used that as an excuse when Manny lost to FIU. So we’ve taken two once in a life time flukes and are going to hit on both of them with Manny? Lmao.

I don’t know if it’s hilarious or sad. That’s how beat down this fanbase has become , waiting on Noah and the Ark to show up in Miami. The odds are probably better of that happening versus Manny being Nick or Dabo.
We beat back to back ranked teams obviously WE BYKE and Manny leading us to #6.

The odds are probably better of that happening versus Manny being Nick or Dabo.

That's what I don't understand. There is enough evidence at this point to get rid of him and the only reason to keep him is on the hopes that he will be the massive exception and not the rule. You can play those odds on the last hand of a poker tournament but you can't run an organization that way.

The bigger problem is:

1) They have either explicitly or implicitly tied his fate to losing another game, which is moronic because the loss would be used as an excuse for a decision that already wants to be made. But because they tied his fate to a loss they are no longer in control and the more he wins the more impossible it becomes to fire him.
2) They haven't fired Blake James. There's absolutely no reason to keep him if you are inevitably going to fire him. And if you're worried about transition then you can work out a mutual agreement to part ways on X date, even if that date is January 1st. At least then you can openly start your AD search and campaign for coaches. And this, "will Manny make it or not", narrative goes away because with a new AD comes the assumption that he has the right to place his own coach. Manny can have his 8-4 season and if he's fired it will seem understandable. New boss, new direction. But if you don't fire James until January 1st and Manny goes 8-4 you're going to stir up much more trouble in January than you would in November.

The lack of leadership, as you yourself have mentioned, is causing chaos.

Advertisement
ALL OF THIS

Advertisement
Exactly. Stop the insanity. Manny has been a meh recruiter and evaluator forever. Snap back to reality lol.
Is your avatar the distant view of, pick your Florida college football program burning to the ground or Chernobyl? Are those two things one and the same?

So...not the next Saban?

If I could just hit a button and have this pop up every time a 'scenario' comes up I would. Sometimes I wonder if the 15-0 dude is serious or jus trying to drive me to the asylum. I respect everyone's opinions but use some logic. The guy has been here for years and it is not working. This was the year to make some serious hay and he blew it. Que Robert Di Nero.

They have another top rated kid coming in next year too. Rattler’s attitude stinks. Doubt Dabo seriously considers him.
What is the deal with rattler, is he Mustain 2.0? Tools are in the shed but the door is locked type of thing?

Advertisement
Back