The nobody gives a crap update

Advertisement
I wish people realized how ridiculous the Dabo talk is.

Its one in a million and thats probably too low. He’s a wr coach that went from average to great suddenly after years.

Dabo has always been a great recruiter, as for manny ? Very average, on top of being an atrocious evaluator and developer. Dabo also hires great assistants and they stay , once again manny doesn’t. Dabo has also been very lucky , he landed a couple of really good qbs back to back when he was on the hot seat. Like I said “ a one in a million type situation“.

That argument is one of the dumbest things i’ve read on here minus “ Saban lost to Louisiana Monroe”. And yes these sad souls on cis used that as an excuse when Manny lost to FIU. So we’ve taken two once in a life time flukes and are going to hit on both of them with Manny? Lmao.

I don’t know if it’s hilarious or sad. That’s how beat down this fanbase has become , waiting on Noah and the Ark to show up in Miami. The odds are probably better of that happening versus Manny being Nick or Dabo.
Bro literally every time a new coach has a terrible loss to a **** team in their first year the message boards are full of “bro saban lost to ULM and went 7-6 his first year!”

It’s not even just UM it’s every fan base. **** just makes me roll my eyes every time.

I might have to start a Slurper Resurgence gif series.
1842E81C-4018-49B8-B183-60A4D23911D5.gif

Advertisement
Not singling you out, I meant the multiple scenarios that we all, including me, have been bringing up. I had word diarrhea and should have had better grammar when I brought you up.

I can’t tell if you are serious or breaking balls on a bunch of posts. I like it either way, you will
die on the wall just like me and many others for the Canes. I will argue with fans of other teams, I try to be peaceful with my people. You have your opinion, I have mine, we both want success and know matter how we get it I will be happy. If Manny brings us success, I will beg forgiveness and admit the error of my ways.
Hulk Hogan Agree GIF

Advertisement
Have never compared coaches records to others. Football has been around long enough to find exceptions to just about anything. You have your Sabens and Dabos and the you have a Coker who was perfect his first season. How did Coker turn out? Eye test can tell you just as much if not more than records first few years

Advertisement
Have never compared coaches records to others. Football has been around long enough to find exceptions to just about anything. You have your Sabens and Dabos and the you have a Coker who was perfect his first season. How did Coker turn out? Eye test can tell you just as much if not more than records first few years
Minor correction: First two seasons.

Advertisement
Back