The next two seasons

Advertisement
Playing a tough non con schedule has minimal benefits. Play one mediocre (middle of the pack power 5) non con then schedule cupcakes

Win conference with 0 or 1 loss and you've got a good shot at the playoff.

USF, Florida and ND all in the same year is dumb as ****

We'll find ways to choke on that cake

big_dick_cake_1676748960_146069c8.jpg

So road games is what makes it murderers row. Okay. One thing most teams that struggle with home attendance take on is a road warriors approach. Maybe that'll benefit us. Guess we'll see. Myself if say it's essentially the same schedule if not a lil weaker. I'd worry more about next year because we'll be breaking in a new QB.
Unsure how you could say any schedule that includes Ball State is more difficult than a schedule with Notre Dame.

That road warriors approach showed up nicely this year at State and UNC.

Day said it will take 13 million a year to keep roster intact. Not sure little Miami can compete with that . Talent acquisition and money -we will see how it unfolds next to years

Advertisement
Unsure how you could say any schedule that includes Ball State is more difficult than a schedule with Notre Dame.

That road warriors approach showed up nicely this year at State and UNC.
Yet again context matters. What I said is I see us having more trouble next year than in 25 not because of our schedule but because of a new QB etc... breaking in a essential player at a must have position. Whether that's Emory or jaccurri or anyone else. It won't be Tyler.

Advertisement
If we don’t clear 10+ wins in 24 and 25 Mario will not win 10 games reliably here.

Those are not challenging schedules, fck sake we have more talent than everyone we play except maybe 2 teams both years.

Get a fcking grip

Advertisement
Can’t look ahead and be too concerned right now. Seeing what happened to TCU from last year to this year it could happen to anyone. You get the right amount of attrition from coaching staff, draft and portal… or make a Elko at Duke type of hire and go the opposite direction. It could happen to just about anyone in a year’s time.

Can’t look ahead and be too concerned right now. Seeing what happened to TCU from last year to this year it could happen to anyone. You get the right amount of attrition from coaching staff, draft and portal… or make a Elko at Duke type of hire and go the opposite direction. It could happen to just about anyone in a year’s time.
That 2025 schedule can be a lot more difficult if Fisch is the gators coach by then. Also, if Golden is still the d coordinator at ND, I’m sure he will have that game circled. Who knows how SMU will be at that point. Always cautious going into Lane Stadium especially if it’s a night game.

Advertisement
That 2025 schedule can be a lot more difficult if Fisch is the gators coach by then. Also, if Golden is still the d coordinator at ND, I’m sure he will have that game circled. Who knows how SMU will be at that point. Always cautious going into Lane Stadium especially if it’s a night game.
So MC has another season to figure out how to stop corching?

Got it!!!

I don't know if I would call 2025 a murder's row. Yes, there is Notre Dame, but the rest of the schedule the teams are either the same teams or relatively equivalent, maybe slightly better teams than they replaced, but nothing to write home about. Also, 2025 only has 11 games scheduled so in all likelihood a creampuff will be added to the schedule.

View attachment 267989

View attachment 267988
Nice home schedule in ‘25,
Looking forward to it.

Advertisement
Back