The next two seasons

Advertisement
Advertisement
These next two seasons of games offer opportunity for great entertainment and games. Hopefully Mario can resolve the QB situation and we might find ourselves on the up-swing consistently for once in the last 20 years.

2024 is a cakewalk. https://fbschedules.com/2024-miami-football-schedule/

2025 is murderer's row. https://fbschedules.com/2025-miami-football-schedule/

Mario better get something done next season.
I don't know if I would call 2025 a murder's row. Yes, there is Notre Dame, but the rest of the schedule the teams are either the same teams or relatively equivalent, maybe slightly better teams than they replaced, but nothing to write home about. Also, 2025 only has 11 games scheduled so in all likelihood a creampuff will be added to the schedule.

1701107351681.png

1701107317295.png

Advertisement
Next season will roll around and many will have excuse for Mario. Play @UF and I can see improved USF giving trouble. @GT and @UL who both beat us at home and @Cal road trip.. Tough slate of road games for Mario led team I can see 7n5.. Not sure if that is acceptable for some

These next two seasons of games offer opportunity for great entertainment and games. Hopefully Mario can resolve the QB situation and we might find ourselves on the up-swing consistently for once in the last 20 years.

Say what you will about Manny Diaz, but D'Eriq King was a terrific pickup at QB. Bad luck that he got injured against Michigan State, if he stays healthy in 2021 I think we would have beaten VT and UNC (TVD threw 3 INTs in a 45-42 loss) for sure and possibly even FSU, and we'd have finished 2021 with 9 or 10 wins. Diaz would have had a 3 year record of 6-7, 8-3, and then a 9/10 win season. Good odds he'd have found another Dual Threat QB interested in following D'Eriq King, especially in a spread offense (I doubt he'd have gone back to pro style after Lashlee's success)

Advertisement
I'm just curious here and should know better than to ask but what makes next year a cake walk as you call it but 25 a murderers row? Notre Dame?
Notre Dame. At FSU. At SMU. At VT. NC State.

At Louisville is the only road ACC game in 2024 that comes close to those three, and NC State wins 8-9 games every single year. We avoid UNC and Clemson, but replace them with Notre Dame and at SMU. I'd almost rather play UNC and Clemson give their trajectories.

'25 is a great season to set up for a natl title run. Lots of good tests and games that should be nationally televised if we're where we should be.

Advertisement
The Catholics coming back for more? You’d have to think it’s 9/27/25. Maybe 10/4. Either way - game circled. Back to back home wins over UF and UND? Leggggo.

Notre Dame. At FSU. At SMU. At VT. NC State.

At Louisville is the only road ACC game in 2024 that comes close to those three, and NC State wins 8-9 games every single year. We avoid UNC and Clemson, but replace them with Notre Dame and at SMU. I'd almost rather play UNC and Clemson give their trajectories.
So road games is what makes it murderers row. Okay. One thing most teams that struggle with home attendance take on is a road warriors approach. Maybe that'll benefit us. Guess we'll see. Myself if say it's essentially the same schedule if not a lil weaker. I'd worry more about next year because we'll be breaking in a new QB.

Next season will roll around and many will have excuse for Mario. Play @UF and I can see improved USF giving trouble. @GT and @UL who both beat us at home and @Cal road trip.. Tough slate of road games for Mario led team I can see 7n5.. Not sure if that is acceptable for some
I can also see 12-0...see what I did there!

Advertisement
Back