The next time you even THINK about criticizing a Miami coach

n3t2g.jpg

Advertisement
God **** I had to come back to this thread for a good laugh. The thumbs down is a mix of people who bit the bait and slurpers who knew they're getting **** on. Mr. Miyagi caliber troll job

Advertisement
Tack this thread! I'll count OP as another convert to the new metrics of success.

Life moments>>>>>>football

Football is a game. No different than Monopoly or Yahtzee. These deranged fake UM fans must be on the Monopoly message board every day picking on Uncle Lou because he didn't buy Boardwalk and Park Place when he had the chance. They're obsession with games is pathetic.

These filthy, depraved ogres on here are too rudimentary in their thought processes to comprehend the trickle down affect of their hate speech. They act like these kids who they supposedly support are robots.

Some of you people couldn't understand sarcasm if it smacked you across the face with its ****.

OP is class of 2016, 4 years of suckage, these are the losers we're pumping out that continue to dilute the expectations of this program

Advertisement
Remember this:

Every time you criticize a Miami coach, a Miami student-athlete reads that comment and under-performs because he is sad.

It's embarrassing to read countless threads and comments bringing down our hard working administration after everything they have done for this University. If you have a problem with a coach or his staff, then do us all a favor and go root for the Florida Gators.

Here's an example of how your criticism is actually comprehended:

Remark: I hate "coach's name". He is overrated and not very good at his job (anymore).
Translation: I hope every student-athlete dies in a fiery auto crash.

Do you see how offensive and hurtful that can be? ESPECIALLY to a KID? People!

We're adults, people. Adults don't attack or blatantly go after KIDS who are providing you with endless entertainment each and every weekend; and as a real, completely un-fake Miami Hurricanes fan, I have now seen the light and see how each and every negative remark and downvote affects the fine kids that proudly wear that "U".

Now, let's all get out those checkbooks and give, give, give, people! Donate your tails off! But more importantly, cheer your tails off for these kids! Stop worrying so much about insignificant things like wins, championships, player's performances, coaches, schemes, etc., and start focusing on the bigger picture: Being a real fan.

And last but certainly not least, #GoCanes #BuildingChampions #TheU

Ay bruh... Dis the homie Bruh Man aka Mr. Swag Daddy. Don't post that what if the kids see us complaining **** here... **** the coaching staff. When yo mama wants a divorce aint nothing the kids can do to keep mama and papa together. Now go like my post.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back