The next time you even THINK about criticizing a Miami coach

TheU1988

It's Not A Lie If You Believe It.
Remember this:

Every time you criticize a Miami coach, a Miami student-athlete reads that comment and under-performs because he is sad.

It's embarrassing to read countless threads and comments bringing down our hard working administration after everything they have done for this University. If you have a problem with a coach or his staff, then do us all a favor and go root for the Florida Gators.

Here's an example of how your criticism is actually comprehended:

Remark: I hate "coach's name". He is overrated and not very good at his job (anymore).
Translation: I hope every student-athlete dies in a fiery auto crash.

Do you see how offensive and hurtful that can be? ESPECIALLY to a KID? People!

We're adults, people. Adults don't attack or blatantly go after KIDS who are providing you with endless entertainment each and every weekend; and as a real, completely un-fake Miami Hurricanes fan, I have now seen the light and see how each and every negative remark and downvote affects the fine kids that proudly wear that "U".

Now, let's all get out those checkbooks and give, give, give, people! Donate your tails off! But more importantly, cheer your tails off for these kids! Stop worrying so much about insignificant things like wins, championships, player's performances, coaches, schemes, etc., and start focusing on the bigger picture: Being a real fan.

And last but certainly not least, #GoCanes #BuildingChampions #TheU

Advertisement
Dear OP,

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family for the massive amount of neggs that you are about to receive. Godspeed.

Last edited:
OP is probably just being the fan everyone wants us to be. Either that or he's losing it. Who knows? That dude is crazy.

And hilarious. And handsome.

Remember this:

Every time you criticize a Miami coach, a Miami student-athlete reads that comment and under-performs because he is sad.

It's embarrassing to read countless threads and comments bringing down our hard working administration after everything they have done for this University. If you have a problem with a coach or his staff, then do us all a favor and go root for the Florida Gators.

Here's an example of how your criticism is actually comprehended:

Remark: I hate "coach's name". He is overrated and not very good at his job (anymore).
Translation: I hope every student-athlete dies in a fiery auto crash.

Do you see how offensive and hurtful that can be? ESPECIALLY to a KID? People!

We're adults, people. Adults don't attack or blatantly go after KIDS who are providing you with endless entertainment each and every weekend; and as a real, completely un-fake Miami Hurricanes fan, I have now seen the light and see how each and every negative remark and downvote affects the fine kids that proudly wear that "U".

Now, let's all get out those checkbooks and give, give, give, people! Donate your tails off! But more importantly, cheer your tails off for these kids! Stop worrying so much about insignificant things like wins, championships, player's performances, coaches, schemes, etc., and start focusing on the bigger picture: Being a real fan.

And last but certainly not least, #GoCanes #BuildingChampions #TheU

Blow it out urass.

Advertisement
Do not like OP's soft shouldered f*ggotry approach to this topic. All coaches deserve heat in their own ways. The reason Al's is so high is because he refuses to change a thing and tries to sell us a used car while believing he is convincing us that he is.

I just donate so that our scholarship athletes can succeed in the real world after their playing career. I don't really care about wins or losses.

Advertisement
Do not like OP's soft shouldered f*ggotry approach to this topic. All coaches deserve heat in their own ways. The reason Al's is so high is because he refuses to change a thing and tries to sell us a used car while believing he is convincing us that he is.

Did you ever think that the only reason my shoulders are so soft is because of all the players' tears they've soaked up because of your selfish, childish actions? Have a heart, man! Have a GOLDEN heart!

Did you ever think that the only reason my shoulders are so soft is because of all the players' tears they've soaked up because of your selfish, childish actions? Have a heart, man! Have a GOLDEN heart!

if the kids can't handle the mean fans and we make them cry what does that tell you about the type of kid that Golden is bringing on campus? Don't give us "they are human" garbage either. Every team takes heat and typically handles it by adapting their coaches mentality. For example Jimmy's kids in the 80's would brush criticism off the same way Jimmy would. According to you, our kids are in tears, so what does that tell you about the leadership they are looking up to?

Why does this guy even porst here?

Clear attention seeking behavior. Bizarre he needs to porst on a message board to get it.

Advertisement
Come on, that must have Al who wrote that post. It sounds like someone who receives donations not someone who gives them from hard earned money.

58555596.jpg

OP is an obvious troll, nobody is this stupid. Not even Al himself could type that and not feel guilty.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back