IndayArtHauz Knoxville Baby Maker Administrator Joined Jan 27, 2012 Messages 19,000 Sep 17, 2016 #1 [TWEET]777321022571814912[/TWEET] [TWEET]777321282606096388[/TWEET]
IndayArtHauz Knoxville Baby Maker Administrator Joined Jan 27, 2012 Messages 19,000 Sep 17, 2016 #3 JgDaCane said: perfection. Click to expand... Agree.
Sebastian (Not the Ibis) Redshirt Freshman Joined Jan 6, 2013 Messages 148 Sep 17, 2016 #5 I like it. Simple and clean look.
Pearson704 Bunker Mentality Joined Jan 16, 2016 Messages 9,300 Sep 17, 2016 #8 Go with the stripe just as is with the shorter elastic sleeves.
N NYCane89 Recruit Joined Jan 27, 2012 Messages 128 Sep 17, 2016 #9 Absolutely beautiful. A sight for sore eyes.
section9 Junior Joined Dec 16, 2014 Messages 5,743 Sep 17, 2016 #11 YES! The 1988 Team Jersey! Wear THAT to South Bend!
LuCane Administrator Administrator Joined Oct 21, 2011 Messages 16,941 Sep 17, 2016 #12 Can I get a #11 , please?
section9 Junior Joined Dec 16, 2014 Messages 5,743 Sep 17, 2016 #14 You can tell Mark Richt wants to go Old School Cool. These are going to sell like hot cakes.
section9 Junior Joined Dec 16, 2014 Messages 5,743 Sep 17, 2016 #15 CanesFactory said: Good no more feather crap Click to expand... It's the block numbers. They're going back to the old Howard and Jimmy style.
CanesFactory said: Good no more feather crap Click to expand... It's the block numbers. They're going back to the old Howard and Jimmy style.
CanesFan93 Junior Joined Jan 29, 2012 Messages 5,125 Sep 17, 2016 #17 That's what I'm talking about. Wouldn't have it any other way. Simple yet clean af. I wonder are these permanent or are just for ND and FSU...
That's what I'm talking about. Wouldn't have it any other way. Simple yet clean af. I wonder are these permanent or are just for ND and FSU...
Gatorhater All-American Joined May 17, 2013 Messages 17,210 Sep 17, 2016 #18 IndayArtHauz said: JgDaCane said: perfection. Click to expand... Agree. Click to expand... Amen! Amen!
IndayArtHauz said: JgDaCane said: perfection. Click to expand... Agree. Click to expand... Amen! Amen!
DTP Commander of The Great Heathen Army Premium Joined Dec 30, 2015 Messages 19,905 Sep 17, 2016 #19 These are fan "replica" jerseys. The game ones will obviously be tailored differently.
Gatorhater All-American Joined May 17, 2013 Messages 17,210 Sep 17, 2016 #20 LuCane said: Can I get a #11 , please? Click to expand... I have got get the cedar trunk out. I might have one from in the day -- I had a ton, will not even need to buy any.
LuCane said: Can I get a #11 , please? Click to expand... I have got get the cedar trunk out. I might have one from in the day -- I had a ton, will not even need to buy any.