The New Tight End Meeting Room

Advertisement
Video of the new TE meeting room was released today featuring Olsen, Shockey, and Franks on the exterior wall which looks dope.

My question how come Kellen Winslow JR never gets any love?

Serious question... are you ignorant to current events regarding former Miami TE's? Might want to go ahead and inform yourself on that one.

Advertisement
Because Winslow Jr. Doesn't represent the U well in his life. Great player on the field but head case off of it.

That's like, UF putting Hernandez picture somewhere in their meeting rooms.

Doesnt make sense to me. To make that wall imo, you need to embody what the school AND program stands for. At least be a decent human being off the field

Advertisement
Video of the new TE meeting room was released today featuring Olsen, Shockey, and Franks on the exterior wall which looks dope.

My question how come Kellen Winslow JR never gets any love?
I really hope you are kidding on Winslow. If you aren’t, I’d suggest you glance at the internet or a newspaper and keep up on current events.

Advertisement
There’s crazy, then there’s breaking into trailers to rape old ladies crazy. They’re different.

Yes, they're different, but let's put it this way.

Someone tells you that a prominent former 'Canes TE is accused of stalking elderly ladies in a trailer park and raping them, but doesn't say who.

Who are you betting on?

Stfu
Shockey ain’t climbing into windows rapping 75 year old women
It is that simple
Winslow is ***ing crazy

Based on what exactly BEFORE this happened?

We all knew Shockey was crazy going back to college. He seems like the type of dude who would not only do that, but record it and post it on youtube.

Separately, how was the beach today? Seems like you haven't managed to get all that sand out of your ******.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Back