Confirmed The new Miami Hurricanes locker room...

Advertisement
It’s crazy! They did it when Publix launched its first few Greenwise markets fifteen years ago. The store is now longer a Greenwise, but they have the equipment and it’s a service only they offer.
So hypothetically the Greenwise in downtown Fort Lauderdale could do it?

Advertisement
This is my cook temp, right here. I can’t do medium rare b/c I had a bad experience a loooong time ago as a kid, & it f’d up my mental. I’m sure based upon the spot (Sizzler), it was a bad piece of meat, but it really f’d me up. But I’m Medium all day. Had a nice Tomahawk all by myself cooked medium & man, I had to talk to that jawn like it was a beautiful young lady. Lol.
Medium rare plus is the best I've had If you get to well endowed steak spot that's the move.

Last edited:
So hypothetically the Greenwise in downtown Fort Lauderdale could do it?
No they never got that piece of equipment. You’ll have to drive to the Publix at town center. It’s worth it! You can age whatever you want for how ever king you’d like. The insane part is it’s free and you can do it at the sale price. Stalk the ad and get what you want at a retail discount price

Medium rare plus is the best I've had If you get to well endowed steak spot that's the move.
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Ok now @cway313 thats like the 2nd or 3rd time in the last wk Dat I don had to pause u! Now u gon end up getting kicked out the Klub! U could’ve used any other phrase besides “WELL ENDOWED “! Scott told me to tell u! Hey Yo! Hit the button

Advertisement
Dare I say it folks, BEST OFF SEASON EVER!

-New Coach
-New AD
-New staff
-Boosters committed
-New facilities
-Recruiting on the up
-Brock has FINALLY seen the light of steak.

What a MF time to be alive.
My old man has been a season ticket before I was born. He told me the other day, I just need one more before I go, I think he’s going to see #6.

Advertisement
Made these 65 day dry aged ribeyes last night. Sous vide then sear. View attachment 203161You just gotta eat the right steak the right way.

Actually cut down on the red meat for a minute, but fell off the wagon and had one worth mentioning last month since we're having a steak bump. 50 day aged Snake River Farms American wagyu 4lb. tomahawk for three. Pic doesn't really due it justice since it's already carved. Being straight, it was great, but I still prefer a prime midwestern corn fed. Creekstone Farms type stuff. Better flavor IMO.

Edit: No, I didn't cook it! Restaurant.

Screen Shot 2022-08-07 at 6.01.29 PM.png

Advertisement
Locker rooms look sick.

Also I think I'm buying a steak dry ager for my house. You really do get everything from CIS threads
Bruh, yeen lying! Translation for the Cane fan that’s not from the south. “Man, you’re not lying!” You can find out anything on dese boards.

Advertisement
Back