Confirmed The new Miami Hurricanes locker room...

Advertisement
Advertisement
I asked a special ops buddy of mine how it felt to go into combat as an operator.
He said there is nothing like knowing that you’ve been trained by the best and have the latest and most advanced weapons systems and aircraft at your disposal at a moments notice and that the support system goes all the way to the **** president of the United States.

I used to be of the “old school canes had horrible facilities” we don’t need that.
Well it’s adapt or die. This is what is needed now. They need to know that the entire school from the president on down is doing everything they can for the team to succeed.

chris farley cinema supremo GIF

When UFAG and the 💩 Noles realize they can't talk about outdated facilities anymore
Nah it’ll be tiny IPF, no stadium, and the black color of the locker isn’t good for the players eyes or moral lol

Advertisement
Personally I like Vandys locker room the best of the 3 briefly shown. All of them are badass but their recliners look much more comfortable than LSU’s pods. Those things look a little wonky and you can see it in video with how some guys look awkward laying in them. I fully expect Vandy to become the new dominant power in the SEC now
Yeah, everybody forgets how important recovery is, and you can really recover in those Vandy recliners.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t even know why man but I can’t help but really feel joyous happy for these guys, ESPECIALLY the seniors, RS seniors, that been through it.

On some funny stuff tho, imagine if Scott Patchan was still here. Man would’ve looked like Captain America at the end of Endgame like, “We did it”

Attachments

• 689EECD5-8B3A-4D9A-8957-550F9BB9A539.jpeg
    689EECD5-8B3A-4D9A-8957-550F9BB9A539.jpeg
    159.9 KB · Views: 1
Advertisement
Back