The new MIA

The new Miami is who we are now trash, we will never come back in this era and possibly never again. Bamas recruiting and the rest of the SEC has directly affected the U, its just like last night watching Kentucky and Duke. Dukes class directly affected Kentucky's team who didnt look like a Kentucky team because most of the recruits they chased were playing for Duke. This is why we will never be back and people need to accept it

U and I know Calipari already sent the bagmen to hit up the class of 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023! Lol. No way UK lose recruiting battles again! Lol.

But I’m glad u brought this up. Here’s our REAL problem w Richt; he doesn’t adjust to the times. It’s not about his age. What’s made Coach K and now Coach Saban so hot w the kids is their ability to adapt and they r much older than Richt.

Coach K was already a great coach, but he was still targeting those 2 - 4 yr type players. Meanwhile Calipari was snatching up all the one and dones. So what did K do? Joined him. He adjusted his mentality, that it didn’t matter if u were a true frosh or an upper class man; if u could play, u would start. Saban is doing the same thing.

Meanwhile in Coral Gables, we got Richt still handing out lollipops and telling kids, ur too young to play now, but u’ll be ready by year 2.5. WTF! That’s why kids ain’t coming here, along w his archaic playbook. All these old heads are adjusting w the times and Richt is stuck in neutral in the early 2000’s.

Advertisement
You’re right about the HC part but Some of you really have to get off this “bags” trip.

Are you really suggesting it takes “bags” to beat UVA, BC and Duke? I’ll answer for you: of course you don’t.

Miami shouldn’t need “bags” to go undefeated in the Coastal every year.

Good point, but it takes bags to compete with Bama and Clemson today! People that disagree with that are just blind.

Good point, but it takes bags to compete with Bama and Clemson today! People that disagree with that are just blind.

We are has-beens now. @Dwinstitles is 100%.

This current admin will never sniff the playoffs. I'll be here to say I told you so as well.

Last edited:
The new Miami is who we are now trash, we will never come back in this era and possibly never again. Bamas recruiting and the rest of the SEC has directly affected the U, its just like last night watching Kentucky and Duke. Dukes class directly affected Kentucky's team who didnt look like a Kentucky team because most of the recruits they chased were playing for Duke. This is why we will never be back and people need to accept it

I've pretty much given in to this train of thought. Unless a miracle happens and the admin is willing to take this seriously and not just be satisfied with having a clean program and with 9-10 games a year and occasionally win the Coastal and/or ACC, this is who we are. Deep down that's how I feel, but a part of me believes we can turn it around somehow, not because I think we'll be the best team out there but because of the built in factors that SHOULD make this somewhat easy (the Coastal is weak, location, recruiting grounds). On those 3 factors alone we should win the Coastal 8/9 outta 10 years with even a half competent coaching staff.

Amen we play like pussies and then dj dallas goes on ig acting like he's ******* emmitt smith ole fumble the game away *** *****. Ole afraid to run through a tackle.. he's bigger no doubt but our team just talks a good talk.. No real dogs on the squad.

Advertisement
We are has beens now. @Dwinstitles is 100%.

This current admin will never sniff the playoffs. I'll be here to say I told you so as well.
Never and don't let dmoney or the spin squad lie to us. We will lose on Saturday our guys are soft cupcakes who enjoy losing... I hate supporting losers when I care more than they do

DGAF about beating Clemson and Bama right now. How about beating some mediocre ACC teams first. That doesn't require bags.

People who complain about not being able to beat Bama is like some broke dude saving up for a $400 haircut so that he has a chance at banging a supermodel. Homeboy doesn't even own a car and he's worrying about a haircut right now.

Advertisement
Never and don't let dmoney or the spin squad lie to us. We will lose on Saturday our guys are soft cupcakes who enjoy losing... I hate supporting losers when I care more than they do
Yea i like dmoney but he will sunshine pump hes done so for years. He would soup my *** up but no more theres no excuses anymore this program is cooked. It doesnt even feel like miami anymore

its both man its both, just look at the nfl and our recent guys there. Its a bit of both no matter what any homer tells u its both

Thats facts. We need to recruit better and we need to start dropping bags to win NCs, but we got way more talent than any of the other Coastal teams. The talent gap between Clemson and Miami is smaller than the talent gap between Miami and the next most talented coastal teams(Va Tech, UNC, Pitt). We should win the Coastal every single year off talent alone and it should be easy. That shows how bad our coaches are.

Took me reading several posts to realize, I had misunderstood the thread title!!

At first I thought it was a public service announcement, asking the general public to keep an eye out, as our hurricanes are M.I.A.

Thats facts. We need to recruit better and we need to start dropping bags to win NCs, but we got way more talent than any of the other Coastal teams. The talent gap between Clemson and Miami is smaller than the talent gap between Miami and the next most talented coastal teams(Va Tech, UNC, Pitt). We should win the Coastal every single year off talent alone and it should be easy. That shows how bad our coaches are.
Agree we should win the coastal easily that I agree with.

Advertisement
Not necessarily true. WV’s QB was basically shunned by the then head coach. If you think Miami’s fall from grace makes you sick to your stomach now, imagine what the Gators might be ranked if he was in the backfield instead of Franks?

He can blame the HC all he wants but he got himself suspended. That was beyond STOOPID.

He can blame the HC all he wants but he got himself suspended. That was beyond STOOPID.

Who is laughing now? Grier is about to be one of the top QBs drafted this year and Macelwain is out of a job. If Mac had been smart and helped Grier get around the test he probably would still have a job right now. The team would not have fallen apart last year with an elite QB and he would never have been fired. He sealed his own fate when he suspended an elite QB like that.

Advertisement
Who is laughing now? Grier is about to be one of the top QBs drafted this year and Macelwain is out of a job. If Mac had been smart and helped Grier get around the test he probably would still have a job right now. The team would not have fallen apart last year with an elite QB and he would never have been fired. He sealed his own fate when he suspended an elite QB like that.

Bro what are u talking about again we gotta talk about facts the NCAA suspended Grier he didnt tell them he took anything how could they help him get around it if they didnt know?

Bro what are u talking about again we gotta talk about facts the NCAA suspended Grier he didnt tell them he took anything how could they help him get around it if they didnt know?

That is Macs fault. He should have done what Saban and the other big boys do. That is make sure all of the key players notify them of whatever supplements/drugs they are taking so they can help them cycle off and on and pass the tests.

You’re missing one valuable point: when the suspension was over MAC basically said, “F-U!” He could have gone back to Florida. He wasn’t barred from Florida or any other school AND he had shown that he could be a good passer. Mac still turned him away.

Its also said that he and his father wanted to be guaranteed a starting spot. It doesnt work like that

U and I know Calipari already sent the bagmen to hit up the class of 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023! Lol. No way UK lose recruiting battles again! Lol.

But I’m glad u brought this up. Here’s our REAL problem w Richt; he doesn’t adjust to the times. It’s not about his age. What’s made Coach K and now Coach Saban so hot w the kids is their ability to adapt and they r much older than Richt.

Coach K was already a great coach, but he was still targeting those 2 - 4 yr type players. Meanwhile Calipari was snatching up all the one and dones. So what did K do? Joined him. He adjusted his mentality, that it didn’t matter if u were a true frosh or an upper class man; if u could play, u would start. Saban is doing the same thing.

Meanwhile in Coral Gables, we got Richt still handing out lollipops and telling kids, ur too young to play now, but u’ll be ready by year 2.5. WTF! That’s why kids ain’t coming here, along w his archaic playbook. All these old heads are adjusting w the times and Richt is stuck in neutral in the early 2000’s.
Coack K adapted and said fuq it, reason being it was the hot thing to do and u stay relevant and in the news about your superior classes coming in. More attention means more money.

Advertisement
Back