The new MIA

Advertisement
Must be nice to have players who actually have that desire for vengeance after some embarassments.

The new Miami is who we are now trash, we will never come back in this era and possibly never again. Bamas recruiting and the rest of the SEC has directly affected the U, its just like last night watching Kentucky and Duke. Dukes class directly affected Kentucky's team who didnt look like a Kentucky team because most of the recruits they chased were playing for Duke. This is why we will never be back and people need to accept it

Advertisement
We are what our record says we are, or worse. Hoping for true change on the horizon, but I'm skeptical.

The new Miami is who we are now trash, we will never come back in this era and possibly never again. Bamas recruiting and the rest of the SEC has directly affected the U, its just like last night watching Kentucky and Duke. Dukes class directly affected Kentucky's team who didnt look like a Kentucky team because most of the recruits they chased were playing for Duke. This is why we will never be back and people need to accept it

bags & an elite hc. only way.

I got torn apart here many times in the past for saying:

Jimmy Johnson quote " we need to sign two top flight QB's a year to win"

Why we ignore the road map to winning is a mystery , oh well we got what we got.

Advertisement
Don’t u think our issues are more due to coaching than talent?

Michigan recruiting classes since the arrival of Harbaugh

2013 - #4
2014 - #20
2015 - #37: 10-3 (Harbaugh signed 2 months prior)
2016 - #8: 10-3
2017 - #5 8-5 (last season … recruits decommit; QBs transfer
2018 - #22 (currently 8-1)

Vengeance has nothing to do with it. Talent and coaching is finally taking hold.

Well, if this is the case we better grow some sense of revenge because it seems that we won’t have top recruiting classes nor elite coaching.

Michigan recruiting classes since the arrival of Harbaugh

2013 - #4
2014 - #20
2015 - #37: 10-3 (Harbaugh signed 2 months prior)
2016 - #8: 10-3
2017 - #5 8-5 (last season … recruits decommit; QBs transfer
2018 - #22 (currently 8-1)

Vengeance has nothing to do with it. Talent and coaching is finally taking hold.

Wait, you're not saying it takes several years to be really good are you?

Advertisement
its both man its both, just look at the nfl and our recent guys there. Its a bit of both no matter what any homer tells u its both
I think the talent issue would straighten out if the coaching issue straightened out. There’s playoff caliber teams outside the sec.

Look at the amount of coaching experience at Michigan, especially on offense

https://mgoblue.com/sports/2017/6/28/sports-m-footbl-coaches.aspx

Yes Harbaugh’s kid coaches RBs, but not the most important position on the field

Don Brown is just as good as Manny

Their ST are really strong

They picked up a really good OL coach

You get what you pay for in coaching

I was looking at this a few months ago. He hired a lot of nfl coaches. It made me wonder why they weren’t winning. And even with that it took them 5 years to be where they’re at now and the luck of a qb transfer.

Miami had quarterbacks that were able to do everything in the passing game. Michigan has one now. FWIW until we get a very good quarterback, everyone that has one, is closer to being Miami of old than us.
My brother in law is a Michigan alum and we routinely text about the similarities between the two programs. Both coaches won 9-10 games in their first two years and gave everyone reason for optimism. Both have elite D-Coordinators. Harbaugh went 8-5 in year 3, made major changes to his offensive staff and went out and got Shea Patterson. Richt is on a similar trajectory in year 3. The question is, will he follow Harbaugh's template?

Advertisement
You’re right about the HC part but Some of you really have to get off this “bags” trip.

Are you really suggesting it takes “bags” to beat UVA, BC and Duke? I’ll answer for you: of course you don’t.

Miami shouldn’t need “bags” to go undefeated in the Coastal every year.

were talking about being elite. you must have missed that part.

My brother in law is a Michigan alum and we routinely text about the similarities between the two programs. Both coaches won 9-10 games in their first two years and gave everyone reason for optimism. Both have elite D-Coordinators. Harbaugh went 8-5 in year 3, made major changes to his offensive staff and went out and got Shea Patterson. Richt is on a similar trajectory in year 3. The question is, will he follow Harbaugh's template?

8-5 this year would like winning a national championship. Rick is not even close to the same trajectory.

Advertisement
Back