The new Fab 5

Midlo Cane Fan

No more Midlo
1615305674742.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Gotta say, when the RB coach was hired.. I wasn’t to crazy about him.. but he’s low key been a great recruiter since he stepped foot in the building. Not sure he gets enough praises.
hes been really good and also recruits Broward. the priority placed on recruiting with this current staff has been a breath of fresh air. hopefully, we can continue to bring in great classes and get this thing going.

Wish our OLine can match that talent... then we'd have something special.
I like the young guys we brought in the last two cycles (esp 21 class), but they're still young. OL take time to develop and play esp from an SnC aspect. I trust the O staff to develop them though.

Advertisement
We can really wear defenses out and then have some legit big backs that are going to give teams fits in the 4th quarter.

Franklin and Brown are pretty slow but if Lashlee is going to insist on pounding it up the middle behind small interior OL then maybe recruiting big, slow RBs who can gain a yard on 4th & 1 is our best hope.
We need a legit burner......that's all I want a Cook Sony type and I'm happy at rb. Still a talented rb room

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back