The new Brandon Inniss Thread

Facts people don’t see the long haul or if they benefitted from other coaches talent. The wheels coming off very slow but that conference so trash they stay above it in terms of talent. If OSU was in the sec they probably lose four games this season. They are so much more talented than everyone else. Michigan passed them by in the trenches that’s what matters most
You are absolutely delusional thinking Osu would lose 4 games if they were in the SEC this year

Advertisement
Miami UGA USC will spread the talent around teams won’t be super top heavy anymore. This will affect osu bama Clemson and uf. It will take longest to affect bama

Clemson is falling off you can see this in their recruiting they are not landing the top end talent anymore like they once did. We will pass them on the field in a year or two. But man Alabama's class is sick we have a good class but Bama's class might break the record. They're already at 320 points and still in play for at least 3 more 5-star players on top of what they already have. Even Georgia is likely to level up by NSD because they lead for some 5-star kids

Happy with Miami's class, we have some killers there and if we stack talent year after year we'll be playoff bound, but we need to level up to reach Alabama's recruiting and even Georgia. We might hit #3 this year and that would be impressive given where we've been but we're not taking anyones throne just yet

Clemson is falling off you can see this in their recruiting they are not landing the top end talent anymore like they once did. We will pass them on the field in a year or two. But man Alabama's class is sick we have a good class but Bama's class might break the record. They're already at 320 points and still in play for at least 3 more 5-star players on top of what they already have. Even Georgia is likely to level up by NSD because they lead for some 5-star kids

Happy with Miami's class, we have some killers there and if we stack talent year after year we'll be playoff bound, but we need to level up to reach Alabama's recruiting and even Georgia. We might hit #3 this year and that would be impressive given where we've been but we're not taking anyones throne just yet
Bama isn’t touching 8-4’s 22 class. They are at 313 right now and those points become hard to get moving forward. 5 stars only net you 5 or so points at that stage. 8-4 had 8 5 stars and 18 top 100 kids total last year.

Advertisement
JJ McCarthy was dared to make plays this year and he did. They basically told Michigan we will stack the box and we don’t think your guy can make the throws downfield vs 1v1 coverage and he lit them up.
I wouldn’t really say he lit them up. He went for 12/24-263 but he did throw for 3 TD.

Facts people don’t see the long haul or if they benefitted from other coaches talent. The wheels coming off very slow but that conference so trash they stay above it in terms of talent. If OSU was in the sec they probably lose four games this season. They are so much more talented than everyone else. Michigan passed them by in the trenches that’s what matters most
Aye homie we need another video from you about how Mario is a savage on the trail with a top 3 class and stuffing old Billy in the locker lol

Advertisement
Ruiz on Twitter space said it ain’t happening.

Which Cribby I saw said days ago.

Sure Mario won’t give up tho.

Although I seriously doubt it happens, I don’t think even Ruiz would let it slip if it were in the works. If I recall, nobody knew anything about Cormani. We knew he had considered Miami but nothing suggesting he would actually pick us.

Idk. I doubt it’s Inniss, but knowing Mario, I bet there is some kind of surprise being kept close to the vest.

Advertisement

Clemson is recruiting the same as they always do....dont think for a second.
The top 5 on their recruiting list...4 of them are PLUS SIZE Defensive lineman...and a 4 star QB.

Thats their M.O.

They recruit huge on the lines.

They run a gimmick offensive system so you kind of can plug n play there.

Their defense though is where they hang the hat especially the DL.

Clemson is recruiting the same as they always do....dont think for a second.
The top 5 on their recruiting list...4 of them are PLUS SIZE Defensive lineman...and a 4 star QB.

Thats their M.O.

They recruit huge on the lines.

They run a gimmick offensive system so you kind of can plug n play there.

Their defense though is where they hang the hat especially the DL.

They don’t have Venables there to evaluate and coach that line up that is a big loss. And they don’t have any Trevor Lawrence in that class. They used to land 5 star qbs and stud south Florida receivers I don’t see that anymore. I agree they won’t be terrible but they are falling off from what they had which was yearly playoff runs and natties

They don’t have Venables there to evaluate and coach that line up that is a big loss. And they don’t have any Trevor Lawrence in that class. They used to land 5 star qbs and stud south Florida receivers I don’t see that anymore. I agree they won’t be terrible but they are falling off from what they had which was yearly playoff runs and natties

They just landed the #1 QB last cycle in Klubnik. They weren’t going to land the #1 QB this cycle b/c that’s the overrated Arch Manning who’s a 5 star on name alone.

The #2 QB was signed sealed to SC last yr & he’s from SC’s territory.

The #3 QB took the biggest NIL (allegedly) to date & we know how Dabo feel about that.

The #4 QB wasn’t even on Clemson’s radar. He’s smaller in stature, & a TX kid who committed to OU.

The #5 QB was a long time UO commit who’s now flipped to UCLA.

Those were the 5 star QBs; so they went after the #6 QB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back