The new Brandon Inniss Thread

If the title was virtually the same and so was the money, why would he leave OSU? He's a lifer there unless he gets a HC gig somewhere. Now, if he gets passed over for OC (not even a co-OC role), yeah, he might bolt.

Also....

I know that 3rd option ain’t who I think it is 😂😭😂😭

Advertisement
I’ve been saying for a couple months our NIL offer blew him away. There’s a reason I wouldn’t call this. I even posted I wouldn’t be shocked if he pushed it back. This was never a layup to OSU or as done as folks thought. Miami will ride this out until the ink dries at OSU or UM.
Tired Golden Girls GIF

Advertisement
If the title was virtually the same and so was the money, why would he leave OSU? He's a lifer there unless he gets a HC gig somewhere. Now, if he gets passed over for OC (not even a co-OC role), yeah, he might bolt.

Also....

Check out #3 on that list lol….

Day calls the plays if Hartline wants that then I’d be willing to give him a shot.

Soooo if we don't get him we will just know how much he didn't want to be here with how much we threw at him. Going to seem like a good recruit not just chasing money and going where his heart is
1670968137366.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This NIL thing is still in its infancy. It will evolve. Certain types of players will start to garner more money. Less chances will be taken. Proven portal guys will be the most coveted aside from the can’t miss Trevor Lawrence types I guess
I’ve thought about it and I think that’s why Mario is having half our class be complete projects. He’s only willing to pay for 10-15 guys he’s pretty sure will pan out. The rest can be proven guys from the portal.

Advertisement
Back