The new Brandon Inniss Thread

I'm more speaking to the fact that it would mean he kept this class in tact. We've witnessed years of the decommitt train rolling through and dismantling our class. If he can salvage the class with a terrible on field product that would be something we haven't seen here.
Fair point. Holding up notwithstanding the performance on the field is praiseworthy. Notwithstanding the record.

Advertisement
But why is he Innis thread?
Because we ain’t really innis one so we might as well talk about something?

1668842793568.gif

**** you guys. This how you choose to spend your Friday night? Business has been a little slow since FSU. Happy to clean the streets of this mess.

@Jaxson Villain I don’t recall you being much of a joker on this board. I still don’t after this attempt. But I got my eye on you now.

@pacusmc you usually have a little more juice to your jokes. This is a dangerous path. I hope this serves as a wake up call.

You both have been processed. I don’t want to see either of you innis thread the rest of the night. Be safe gentlemen

Police Fuck You GIF by Noise Nest Network

@PIPO Nice shootin partner

Who does OSU plan to land at QB? They just lost their Elite 11 QB to FSU. Makes the Fletcher FSU discussion interesting as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back