The new Brandon Inniss Thread

Advertisement
Not going to blame him at all. U got guys begging for a Sophomore in MHJ at OSU to enter the draft; meanwhile in CG, we have ?’s on if any of our receivers are NFL worthy as UDFAs.

I’m not mad at him at all.

Last edited:
I dont really give a **** about any other position on offense except the offensive line. We need 6 or 7 quality maulers desperately.

Hurt or not, this OLine was the worst in a long line of horrid Lines at UM.

No quarterback was staying healthy behind that trash.
I agree. Give me a playcaller/coordinator and O-line. I think we have plenty of skill position firepower with Skinner, Arroyo, Brantley, X, Breshard, Colby, George, Parrish, Citizen, and Knighton (plus the 2023 class).

I agree. Give me a playcaller/coordinator and O-line. I think we have plenty of skill position firepower with Skinner, Arroyo, Brantley, X, Breshard, Colby, George, Parrish, Citizen, and Knighton (plus the 2023 class).
You watched the games this season and said we have firepower?! I LOVE CIS..

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

Advertisement
Yeah.

The relationship with offensive analyst David Cooney kept Miami in the race for what seemed like most of the season.

According to Inniss, that seems to have changed. "At the end of the day, I just needed to see more from them," said the five-star on what changed Miami's position in his recruitment.
Respect

I dont really give a **** about any other position on offense except the offensive line. We need 6 or 7 quality maulers desperately.

Hurt or not, this OLine was the worst in a long line of horrid Lines at UM.

No quarterback was staying healthy behind that trash.
We need some quality portal guys badly

If we can get Samson, on paper it’s probably the best OL class we’ve ever landed

But it will take some time and in the meantime we are in deep ****

Advertisement
Did you forgot we didn't score a TD or look competitive?
We didn’t have our starting QB, Arroyo, and most of our starting OL, as well as several defensive players.

Mario is king of the corches, but it makes it even worse that we can’t compete at all because we have so many major injuries.

Advertisement
Nothing substantial right now, but Hartline seems to be in the mix amongst Cinci fans regarding their head coach replacement for Fickell.

If that were to somehow happen….lord please.
Worth monitoring.

Every year a coach unexpectedly leaves a program causing some commitments to look elsewhere. We need to take advantage of these situations as and when they occur.

It’s a problem that we sadly need not concern ourselves with (speaks to the market value of our staff).

Worth monitoring.

Every year a coach unexpectedly leaves a program causing some commitments to look elsewhere. We need to take advantage of these situations as and when they occur.

It’s a problem that we sadly need not concern ourselves with (speaks to the market value of our staff).
Explains of this is donte Moore

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back