The new Brandon Inniss Thread

Advertisement
If this kid goes to OSU, then we know for sure he’s a front runner. He was 4 yards from me in pregame and he was absolutely loving it and he knows he can be the centerpiece of the rebuild. He goes over there when we’re getting dudes like Cormani, then we know what he’s about.
This is the most delusional post I’ve ever seen on Cis and that’s amazing considering this is Cis

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fail Jalen Rose GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

They may know hes getting fired, but are they going to sign with a team without knowing who the OC is and how theyl be used? Are they going to just trust Mario to make the right hire? That would be asking a lot for players of this caliber to turn down much better opportunities.
And will he make the hire before everyone else is hired, signed and **** near suiting up for spring practice?

Politics & Race
most kids want to come to miami but why would they? what are we showing them to draw them? the crowd was great last night, the pregame was great. tailgating was kick ***. the feeling was in the air that we were going to win. only problem was the wokeness during some of the stoppages glorifying students by their skin color for their accomplishments.

but ask yourself, if your son wanted to get to the NFL and had that talent, would you send your son who is a top WR or RB here too be coached by this staff? some kids don't want to be on a 2-3 year rebuild and constantly lose.

Advertisement
They may know hes getting fired, but are they going to sign with a team without knowing who the OC is and how theyl be used? Are they going to just trust Mario to make the right hire? That would be asking a lot for players of this caliber to turn down much better opportunities.
It’s a good point for sure. But I have to think it’s better to let an elite recruiter like Mario sit down with them and assure they are going a different direction, than trying to convince them to come here with Gattis

I don’t see a reality where the game as it played out last night was anywhere in the framework of a recruiting strategy.
But then again I don’t do this for a living.

Just keeping this recruiting class intact as it stands right now would be a recruiting miracle.

Advertisement
most kids want to come to miami but why would they? what are we showing them to draw them? the crowd was great last night, the pregame was great. tailgating was kick ***. the feeling was in the air that we were going to win. only problem was the wokeness during some of the stoppages glorifying students by their skin color for their accomplishments.

but ask yourself, if your son wanted to get to the NFL and had that talent, would you send your son who is a top WR or RB here too be coached by this staff? some kids don't want to be on a 2-3 year rebuild and constantly lose.
Miami isn’t the city it was 20-30 years ago

This is the most delusional post I’ve ever seen on Cis and that’s amazing considering this is Cis

Yeah but where's the lie in what He said?

Most top rated kids go to a school for that very reason.

And even if some of those kids don't pan out for whatever reason, the schools that got those kids services still carried out their objective, which is to play keep-away from a 5X National Champion (in our case).

Last edited:
It’s a good point for sure. But I have to think it’s better to let an elite recruiter like Mario sit down with them and assure they are going a different direction, than trying to convince them to come here with Gattis
If he convinces anyone to
And will he make the hire before everyone else is hired, signed and **** near suiting up for spring practice?
based on his track record? Nope

How on Earth did you ever become a fan of the Hurricanes?

Lol

Advertisement
Back