The new Brandon Inniss Thread

Advertisement
Elite players want to play with elite players. This is why getting Francis and a couple of the other guys in the boat early was so Important.

Cormani is massive and will have guys rethinking about Miami for sure.

If we can get Samson or 1 more big name to pop publicly prior to early signing day it would be huge for momentum heading into early signing day. Wish Bain would just publicly pick Miami but whatever
If Bain publicly picked us I feel like Stanquan Clark would follow him. If Samson picks us who knows maybe we get one of those 5* EDGE guys.

Elite players want to play with elite players. This is why getting Francis and a couple of the other guys in the boat early was so Important.

Cormani is massive and will have guys rethinking about Miami for sure.

If we can get Samson or 1 more big name to pop publicly prior to early signing day it would be huge for momentum heading into early signing day. Wish Bain would just publicly pick Miami but whatever

I agree take your 5 visits and you got into the top 100 which likely wouldn’t happen if he committed to Miami early. But come on already

Advertisement
I know for a fact inquiries were made by ND when Miami made a big offer to Rees. And there's rumors circulating that Rees wants an NFL gig, and may not be with the Domers after 2022.

He may also be an option wherever Fickell ends up if he makes a jump to a different job this offseason.
I have many Domer friends (grew up near South Bend) and they HATE Rees. They ALL think he sucks.

IMG will end up being a pipeline for us,CMC will will crack A-H...... I am guilty of frustration on losing so many studs at A-H over past several years
I hope so. IMG is mostly a school of out of state mercenaries. Getting players from them for a guy like Mario never seemed impossible. But there's just something about AH that has never felt right. Like its the black hole of south fl recruiting.

Advertisement
Dude, they have (5) 5* guys this year.
Dude, they still inflate the rankings more so than ever before due to the Bama effect. They’ve had crazy classes on paper recently too but their team is no where near as talented as the teams that had Mario as a main recruiter. They no longer out talent every team anymore despite their inflated class rankings.

Advertisement
Not the same when you’re a defensive player whereas the play caller on offense dictates how much you might or might not eat.
The correct NIL deal changes everything. Period.
Why do pro players continue to sign contracts with Jacksonville and the Lions? They offered the best contracts
Why do NBA players sign with the Kings? They offered the best contract

College football is now a pro sport and what dictates where players go in pro sports is where they make the most money. These are the new rules. Don’t let your frustration cloud your common sense.

Advertisement
The correct NIL deal changes everything. Period.
Why do pro players continue to sign contracts with Jacksonville and the Lions? They offered the best contracts
Why do NBA players sign with the Kings? They offered the best contract

College football is now a pro sport and what dictates where players go in pro sports is where they make the most money. These are the new rules. Don’t let your frustration cloud your common sense.
Only for a few years tho. Still very different

Dude, they still inflate the rankings more so than ever before due to the Bama effect. They’ve had crazy classes on paper recently too but their team is no where near as talented as the teams that had Mario as a main recruiter. They no longer out talent every team anymore despite their inflated class rankings.

How can you say that when they just played in 2 consecutive mncs and won 1?

Advertisement
Back