The new Brandon Inniss Thread

So....
1)Innis
2) Cormani
We know Samson is somewhere in the top 5, who are the others? Mauigoa or Wayne?
Gotta figure the two linemen…also believe it was mentioned at one point that they think Joseph and Robby might be the two best overall players in Dade, so they might be higher up than you think.

Advertisement
Gotta figure the two linemen…also believe it was mentioned at one point that they think Joseph and Robby might be the two best overall players in Dade, so they might be higher up than you think.
Always wondered where Mauigoa ranked as he is the unanimous #1OL on the composite but it seemed from the people in the know that Mario had Samson higher? Which is very telling given Mario is the OL guru. I think Robby is a beast but not sure top 5, but once again, Im just guessing and relying on things I've read on this board, but yes I distinctly remember Cribby posting that the staff thought he might be the best player in SFLA.

Innis has been the WR I’ve wanted over anyone else. He’s the best WR in the country. This class is lacking that elite offensive weapon and he fits the bill. Can never stop recruiting this kid.
Exactly

I thought I heard Hartley didn’t really have anything to do with getting him…was given to OSU by a broker or coach etc… any truth to that? If accurate, has that person of influence shifted loyalty away from OSU?

Advertisement
Innis is a technician but a really good athlete too. He’s as much of a sure thing stud as you’ll find. He makes it look so simple that sometimes people don’t realize how good he is. I wasn’t crazy about him at first.
I told anyone eolistened on this bord3 yeas ago...and continued this year when everyone was about Hakeem and the others.

The crazy thing is Brandon could be a pretty good dB as well..like legit. He's just afootball.player..asthe competition ups he just ups his game. Always loved tha kids game..don't think he fits from osu

If OSU doesn't promote Hartline and an opening isn't there with ND and Gattis left - would there be interest in seeing if Hartline came here? Let him continue recruiting down here and incorporate some of those OSU passing game aspects. Or is the no play calling experience still a dealbreaker?
I just dont see Mario hiring someone that would run that type of Offense. I wish to be wrong but.....

Advertisement

Love that out of Tate, played it business. We haven’t had enough of that, Harley was willing, DeeJay, but the rest was all sunshine pumping “yo the crib,” **** and the aforementioned lacked the esteem (imo). Clouted doesn’t give two ***** whether the next plays the same position as them or the rest, they want the business, straight up

A smart owner wouldn’t judge Day by Rhule’s results.

My concern about Day is he inherited an elite program. OC for Urban, then promoted when Urban left. To his credit, he has maintained the program since he took over. Perhaps he made the Buckeye‘s have been even better.

He was a QB coach in the NFL for two seasons, at Philadelphia and San Francisco, under Chip Kelly. So, he’s not unfamiliar how the NFL operates.

A smart owner gets a lot of opinions from ‘football people‘ and goes from there.
I had expected defensive recruiting and then subsequent talent to fall off under Day.

Advertisement
Innis is a technician but a really good athlete too. He’s as much of a sure thing stud as you’ll find. He makes it look so simple that sometimes people don’t realize how good he is. I wasn’t crazy about him at first.

I like ****ey, Branch, and Inniss a notch above the rest this class.

Inniss is like Mauigoa to me in the sense that his worst case is pretty much an All Conference player.

Technician, Grinder, Dog, hates losing, a leader. Every intangible you could ask for.

Sure, other guys may have higher ceilings, but bet against Inniss at your own risk.

Hartline may be an OC at a different school next year.
hmmm.gif

Advertisement
He does according to Inniss. Hopefully Cormani is in his ear as well on the daily. Inniss is the best WR in the country and we desperately need to keep him home.

Elite players want to play with elite players. This is why getting Francis and a couple of the other guys in the boat early was so Important.

Cormani is massive and will have guys rethinking about Miami for sure.

If we can get Samson or 1 more big name to pop publicly prior to early signing day it would be huge for momentum heading into early signing day. Wish Bain would just publicly pick Miami but whatever

Advertisement
Back