The negativity towards Al has grown since the Rustled Bowl

Ibis Wingz

All-ACC
Do you think that he will ever reach a point where he says "***** it, I can't take this anymore" and resigns?

Advertisement
**** resigning, might as well just sit in your office and jerk off until the paychecks stop. there is no way he is making this much money in his next ******** related job.

someone should light up some brown bags of dog **** on his doorstep, ring the bell and run as many times as possible until he moves out of South Florida

I think the millions of dollars he's stealing from the university will allow him to cope with the heat.

Advertisement
I think he kicks himself every day because if he would have won the Rustle Bowl, or at least kept it close, he would be sitting in Happy Valley right now.

If you really sucked at your job but knew that the only possible way your company could get rid of you would be to pay you millions of dollars, would you resign?

Let's say people start flying banners calling for his dismissal, put flaming bags of dog **** on his doorstep and continuously talk about him like he's a dog, is there some point where he snaps and leaves?

Let's say people start flying banners calling for his dismissal, put flaming bags of dog **** on his doorstep and continuously talk about him like he's a dog, is there some point where he snaps and leaves?

Would you if you were making north of $2 million per year?

Advertisement
First, no he makes too much and can't get another job any more. Second, to his mind HE has not failed. Cloud, depth, size, talent, players not trusting, fans and former players complaining complaining-- all come to his mind as reasons before he even get to administration support, then coaches, then I guess his mom and dad. But never will Al admit it his fault, man up and quit.

Yes, a bunch of angry tweets and articles would definitely make me say, ***** this 2.5 million. I can't take it.

Advertisement
nobody resigns with a contract like that but it sure can't hurt to fly banners and make websites. we have to continue to bring the heat.

Why would he leave when he knows the whole thing is the players fault? If the ignorant ******** would just execute like he has been expertly teaching for 4 years he would have a powerhouse.

Advertisement
I think he kicks himself every day because if he would have won the Rustle Bowl, or at least kept it close, he would be sitting in Happy Valley right now.

I'm kicking him for that as well and I wish he was sitting in Crappy Valley right now too.

I think it depends on his family to a large extent. No matter what Al says, he is very much aware of the growing criticism of his coaching (I'm trying to be nice here). You also have to know that his wife hears everything - no way to avoid it. And, if his wife is unhappy, and growing more unhappy by the week, Al may start exploring exit strategies.

I really feel sorry for her. All jokes aside, this must be stressful on her, and she has nothing to do with it.

Those responisble for Golden's buyout should be executed. I'm serious. In any other civilization or Nation State, they would be.

Advertisement
Back