The most entitled CFB fans in America

I'm tired of hearing this:
"Butch hasn't won more ships than Kelly, Patterson, Dantonio, Richt, Mullen, or Herman"
If you are crediting Larry Coker for winning 2001 NC and playing for a repeat in 2002 (we should have won that one too) then why don't you, as well, add him to your list of desirable names? Hey, Coker almost won 2 NC!!!!
Be at least honest to the man and credit him for the work he has done. Butch Davis won even when he was not there. No other HC in history has built as good of a team as the 2001 and 2002 teams. The best college team assembled of all times.

The people questioning Butch aren't questioning his recruiting. They are questioning his ability to win enough games and be a good game day coach. Any questions related to recruiting are in reference to time 2015 vs 1995 vs 2010.

Advertisement
1.You're really bad at catching sarcasm.

2.You're missing that there is a push back from Butch supporters who are tired of Butch getting **** on. Butch has been getting straight disrespected.. So I'd say its fair that every coach gets dissected in a similar fashion whether you agree with the opinion or not.

A large portion of our fanbase is delusional and doesnt realize we have sucked for the past decade. They just think vince lombardi and nick sabam are going to be lining up for this job when in reality rhe mark richt caliber and above probably dont even want to touch this program

Advertisement
I'm tired of hearing this:
"Butch hasn't won more ships than Kelly, Patterson, Dantonio, Richt, Mullen, or Herman"
If you are crediting Larry Coker for winning 2001 NC and playing for a repeat in 2002 (we should have won that one too) then why don't you, as well, add him to your list of desirable names? Hey, Coker almost won 2 NC!!!!
Be at least honest to the man and credit him for the work he has done. Butch Davis won even when he was not there. No other HC in history has built as good of a team as the 2001 and 2002 teams. The best college team assembled of all times.

Over a decade ago. Doubt he could replicate that again.

Advertisement
Back