The More You Know...About Virginia Tech

Virginia Tech's offenses absolute garbage...I mean like hot garbage, if they drop 500 yrds or 24+ points on us the staff should be fired Thursday night, leave them in Cow Country; no excuses to lose to this crap team

We'll get ready, brewer will be Payton Manning on Thur. I see 450 + yards of total offense and Folden will blame the O again.

Advertisement
Dont over think this one. Our coaches dont know what they are doing. Beamer, even he knows his talent is ****. And they will pummel us.

One step closer to Butch I hope.

Advertisement
What happened to this brig a guarenteed loss 2 weeks ago. Y'all kill me.

Shockingly enough, a team's perception changes week to week. VT opened the year with a big win vs Ohio State. Since then, they've been total crap. So yes, our perception of them changed. That's why we publish polls every week and not just at the beginning of the season.

Advertisement

Shockingly enough, a team's perception changes week to week. VT opened the year with a big win vs Ohio State. Since then, they've been total crap. So yes, our perception of them changed. That's why we publish polls every week and not just at the beginning of the season.

Right so you didn't know what you were talking about then.

I hope Miami wins for Al's sake. Otherwise, it's going to get real nasty around here. VT is bad but.... we're not exactly world beaters either.

Advertisement

Right so you didn't know what you were talking about then.

You're right. We never know how good a team truly is because hey, they might drop the next one. No point in declaring a champion -- they might've lost to Pitt the week after. We should never give evaluations.

**** changes week to week -- that's football. We use our best judgment to draw our best inferences, but sometimes those inferences are wrong. Doesn't mean we shouldn't draw those inferences, and doesn't mean we shouldn't change them when new evidence becomes available.

VT being garbage changes nothing.

GT is horrible too, and look what happened.

Advertisement
The slurpers will be out in full force fully erect if U beats this complete garbage team... AD James will get Al's balls. A win over VT could be a victory for Al to hang his hat on for years to come - especially when coupled with that sick blowout to DUUUUUUKE. #trendingHorizontally

I don't know about that.

Next BOT meeting is the Friday morning after the game... Can't wait.
how often do they hold meetings? are those meetings just for the purpose of discussing job security etc...

I believe once a month or less often. It's not very often and I'm not sure what they discuss but the first thing on their minds will be the outcome of the game and if we do lose, with all the noise already out there, they will definitely look at this issue.

Next BOT meeting is the Friday morning after the game... Can't wait.
how often do they hold meetings? are those meetings just for the purpose of discussing job security etc...

I believe once a month or less often. It's not very often and I'm not sure what they discuss but the first thing on their minds will be the outcome of the game and if we do lose, with all the noise already out there, they will definitely look at this issue.
gotcha.. thanks!

Advertisement
Back