The More You Know...About the Spring Game

View as article
Advertisement
The pants being above the knees thing is a rules issue. Most kids just put minimal sized knee pads in and pull the pants up. It's up to the referees to police their attire/equipment before and during the game. Also, the head coach can get penalized with a personal foul for a player's non-conforming equipment/attire before and during the game. .

So in other words, we are never going to be back.

50 yard field probably means they'll have a bounce house, face painting and other such things on the other half of the field for the "carnival".

Yes, I've just lofted a meatball up for you guys to smash. Have at it....

Advertisement
They can change the uniforms to ****ing space suits for all I care if it means that the recruits like them and we're going to get some top kids in.

We need to be the cool spot to be again. We need to cater to the recruits and what gets them excited, not me. Winning gets me fired up.

I completely agree with you. I am 31 and I dont like teen style now, so my opinion on what the uniforms will look like should be they suck! Because then the kids will probably love them and want to wear them. LETS GO CANES!!! MUCK UP THE UNIFORMS :crownpour:

Advertisement
Back