The More You Know...About Florida

It's incredible how that fan base acts like their program is some all time great program. I loath the Gators more than any team in any sport.

Advertisement
best article on this site thusfar.
and yet - only scratches the surface.
saturday. all glory ours.

Advertisement
They suck so bad that when Spurrier, who sucks like all swamp scum, flopped in NFL and wanted come back, they told him to send in resume like anybody else. This is their first Heisman winner and first NC coach but their arrogance allows them to treat him like crap anyway. Does serve him right for being a reptile but still completely classless institution.

They suck so bad that when Spurrier, who sucks like all swamp scum, flopped in NFL and wanted come back, they told him to send in resume like anybody else. This is their first Heisman winner and first NC coach but their arrogance allows them to treat him like crap anyway. Does serve him right for being a reptile but still completely classless institution.

He also won their first SEC championship ever. Only took then 8 decades.
Delusional gator fans actually think they have this rich and storied history.

Bigger game than OSU in 2010. In regard to negative recruiting, Muschamp has been one of the ringleaders. This dirtbag has done everything he can to attempt to discredit the University. **** him and his team. They will absolutely be a handful, but I hope Miami plays both inspired and angry. This can be a statement win for Al and he knows it.

Last edited:
I hate them. I hate what they stand for, where they come from, the ground they walk on. I hate that team. I hate their fans.

It would give me no greater pleasure in life, at this moment, than winning next weekend. Their insufferable ****sucking attitude knows no bounds, and never ends. Most of their present fans weren't alive to see more than a SINGLE ******* WIN against us. ONE. Yet, they talk like they never lose, act like they never do wrong. I hate them.

We have the talent, we have the team, to win this game. Any Cane that doesn't think so LEAVE NOW. This game isn't for you.

This is the best post I've ever read on this site.

Advertisement
I hate them. I hate what they stand for, where they come from, the ground they walk on. I hate that team. I hate their fans.

It would give me no greater pleasure in life, at this moment, than winning next weekend. Their insufferable ****sucking attitude knows no bounds, and never ends. Most of their present fans weren't alive to see more than a SINGLE ******* WIN against us. ONE. Yet, they talk like they never lose, act like they never do wrong. I hate them.

We have the talent, we have the team, to win this game. Any Cane that doesn't think so LEAVE NOW. This game isn't for you.

400.gif

It would give me no greater pleasure in life, at this moment, than winning next weekend. Their insufferable ****sucking attitude knows no bounds, and never ends. Most of their present fans weren't alive to see more than a SINGLE ****ING WIN against us. ONE. Yet, they talk like they never lose, act like they never do wrong. I hate them.

12.gif

400.gif
79.gif

Advertisement

Neil Shulman said:
In 1980, Howard Schnellenberger ordered a meaningless field goal at the end of the game; Urban Meyer added one of his own against Randy Shannon's Miami team in 2008. (One thing that might have helped make sure the Gators got the right guy? Will Muschamp also ordered one in 2011 ... against former Miami coach Howard Schnellenberger's completely outclassed Florida Atlantic team.

That entire article was ****e.

I'm not attacking Shulman's pile of tripe because he doesn't know how to type an end parenthesis- I'm attacking Shulman's pile of tripe because he's cheerleading running up the score AGAINST FAU. Wow. Douchebag.

florida won with a phony story about their ***** qb. meanwhile, they had a 3rd of their team getting locked up. they broke rules and espn says "urban didnt suspend players because he loved them too much to hurt them." they are investigating whether our kids had a steak dinner and went to a strip club while aaron hernendez was accused of shootings back then. ***** them, let them try to figure out how to win a nc undefeated. we never won one with 2 losses.

Advertisement
The Date: September 5, 1987

The Game: Miami vs. UF@G

The Moment: towards end of 4th quarter, Miami Police Dog Attacks blow up gator hung from the goalposts in effigy by Sebastian the Ibis.

My freshman year, very first game. Knew to hate UF, but truly learned how to hate them during the pregame. Worst fans I have ever dealt with are always at the Miami UF games. At least FSU mostly respect with the trash talk. U*** total garbage fans.

One of the best days I ever had, insane fun, drunkenness, screaming, and the best post game hook up ever lol.

Hated them before, hated them with a passion from that day forward. Close #2 was BROCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK game.

If you go to about 8:50 of this clip, you can see this most treasured moment to some degree.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhB9Uzo1SHY

The Date: September 5, 1987

The Game: Miami vs. UF@G

The Moment: towards end of 4th quarter, Miami Police Dog Attacks blow up gator hung from the goalposts in effigy by Sebastian the Ibis.

My freshman year, very first game. Knew to hate UF, but truly learned how to hate them during the pregame. Worst fans I have ever dealt with are always at the Miami UF games. At least FSU mostly respect with the trash talk. U*** total garbage fans.

One of the best days I ever had, insane fun, drunkenness, screaming, and the best post game hook up ever lol.

Hated them before, hated them with a passion from that day forward. Close #2 was BROCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK game.

If you go to about 8:50 of this clip, you can see this most treasured moment to some degree.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhB9Uzo1SHY

That made my night

I believe we will see a lot of action to the tight ends . I like our matchups there and putting Duke in space as a slot guy too.

Advertisement
Back