The More You Know...About Florida State

I never wish injury upon a player. I've had to make exception for Famous Rapist. I wish his knees destroyed, bones broken, and soul crushed. I've never seen or heard of a player getting more preferential treatment in the college atmosphere in my life. Their fans are insufferable, defending every action like he's done nothing wrong. Strange, some of the stuff he's done is beyond proven, it's a given fact. He stole crab legs, he broke windows, had a pellet gun on campus, and on and on. Nope, nothing to see here!

They're the least deserving team in the nation as far as winning. They deserve to lose. They deserve to be mocked, ruined, and crippled for the rest of their pathetic existence.

It's time.

I'll let Al finish this for me

[video=youtube;KtMPMkF_VfU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtMPMkF_VfU[/video]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mr. Winston, meet Mr. Perryman.
shark-eating-seal-shark-gifs.gif

is mario edwards jr. really that good? i thought he was expected to put up better numbers being the recruit he was. he basically put up chickillo numbers and you could argue career number wise, chick is better.

Bro you must have not watched edwards play

Advertisement
is mario edwards jr. really that good? i thought he was expected to put up better numbers being the recruit he was. he basically put up chickillo numbers and you could argue career number wise, chick is better.

Bro you must have not watched edwards play
He may not be the star I made him out to be, but my main point was that with the status of Flowers still up in the air it's going to be a problem.

Advertisement
The more I know about floriduh st the more I fawking hate them.. I'm tired of seeing my team lose to those ****gits

dan.....nothing on reggie Northrop? still mad at that kid...and **** make plays against us

Advertisement
And just to pump my own tires, Jameis holding a crucifix with ****** nailed to them is pretty great IMHO.

rPgIggu.jpg
That whole thing is quite likely your best work, your magnum opus, but this picture just kicks it over the top to legendary.

Feel free to pump your own tires all you want. In public. In the street. In front of that girl's house you like. You deserve it.

Edwards Jr is so overrated man it aint even funny.

Advertisement
Back