The Miami cheetah

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good times at the Cheetah. I think Vegas has a couple that are better though.

Calling out my shot right now that B smith in #0 is going to have a break out year. I want to see him robby ray ray horton and young and george on the field majority of all snaps but that number 0 is going to work it's magic on the miami cheetah

Who's gonna play O-line?

We had some guys deploying one time and we went there to celebrate. The manager found out at the door and he was also a vet. Top 5 best nights of my life. Had a few great nights at Spearmint Rhino too.

Funny thing is that my brothers 1st bachelor party we went to Sapphire, 2nd bachelor party we went to Cheetah.

Advertisement
We had some guys deploying one time and we went there to celebrate. The manager found out at the door and he was also a vet. Top 5 best nights of my life. Had a few great nights at Spearmint Rhino too.

Funny thing is that my brothers 1st bachelor party we went to Sapphire, 2nd bachelor party we went to Cheetah.

Haha! We went in at 1am and lost track of time. It was 7:00am by the time we left. Gotta get back and enjoy the pool there. Is it still the biggest in the country?

Ya’ll guy’s strip clubs are cute but I’d rather be here

Attachments

• 1A3256D8-DD82-48C0-970C-B332A5965316.png
    1A3256D8-DD82-48C0-970C-B332A5965316.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 21
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back