The Miami cheetah

TouchMoney26

Presidente del U
Calling out my shot right now that B smith in #0 is going to have a break out year. I want to see him robby ray ray horton and young and george on the field majority of all snaps but that number 0 is going to work it's magic on the miami cheetah

Advertisement
Amazon Miami GIF by NFL On Prime Video

Advertisement
Advertisement
Calling out my shot right now that B smith in #0 is going to have a break out year. I want to see him robby ray ray horton and young and george on the field majority of all snaps but that number 0 is going to work it's magic on the miami cheetah
In the "spring insights" thread I already put the spotlight on CY88.

Huge fan. I honestly don't get why Brashard hasn't broken out already? Even in the absolute trash Gattis offense, he should have been seeing a lot more action. He's had an issue with drops in the past. Has he resolved those?

So what percentage of the snaps are you wanting to run 6 wideouts? Just curious 🧐

Sign me up for that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back